Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Hoi Squeamous.

Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-27-2012 at 09:51 PM.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    What gave you the right to disclose personal details about myself and my family to this man?

https://filesharingtalk.com/threads/4...=1#post3655222
    She didn't, Dave. I just googled rejectofallah yonks ago and got the goods on mumsnet. Believe me, if I knew any more about you, I'd've disclosed it by now, Dave.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-27-2012 at 09:51 PM.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    She didn't tell me a fucking thing, Dave. Nothing I could use anyway. She actually retains some kind of respect or nostalgia or something for you, Dave. She has never betrayed you. Not to me.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-27-2012 at 09:50 PM.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    What gave you the right to disclose personal details about myself and my family to this man?

https://filesharingtalk.com/threads/4...=1#post3655222
    She didn't, Dave. I just googled rejectofallah yonks ago and got the goods on mumsnet. Believe me, if I knew any more about you, I'd've disclosed it by now, Dave.
    LOL, just did that, and came across this thread: http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/womens_r...ith-the-trolls

In particular:
    Quote Originally Posted by [COLOR=#369
    HereBeBolloX[/COLOR] Sun 04-Sep-11 22:14:14] At the risk of sounding a bit of a wuss, I actually feel a bit sorry for RejectofAllah.

He's obviously fucked up and lashing out and isn't intelligent enough to work out a better solution than Blame All Women.

It must be awful to be trapped in such a prison of unhappiness, with no way of getting out.

Insight is a miraculous wonderful thing and he's probably not going to get any of it.

My pity however, is tempered by his very obvious danger to women. A man who genuinely doesn't want women in his life, just ignores them and that's that. A man who obsessively posts about not wanting them in his life, is probably extremely dangerous to them.

Viz the OP, I'm partly of the LRD view - it's sometimes difficult to spot trolls and you want to give people the benefit of the doubt - and partly of the "for the benefit of lurkers" viewpoint. Trolls often post stuff which other people believe, even though theyr'e not comfortable believing it and refuting it and giving reasons for that refuting, may be useful to other people.
    Seems the same trouble just follows him around...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    This kind of shit is what occurs when a scumbag is allowed further rope. They take all of that rope and try to twist others into their mess.

Just ban this prick and be done with him.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-27-2012 at 09:50 PM.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    I hope the walls don't start closing in. I hope you don't begin seeing demons. You're not far off.
    Now go away.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    My point is, you've been given (way too generously) an opportunity to stick around, and you go on a witch hunt trying to get others in trouble. Again, Little Man shit.

And, the point can be made that you NEVER would have been the topic of discussion had you not followed Squeams here, and spouted off so much hatred towards women. You do that anywhere, and I guarantee people will want to know "who the fuck is this idiot". You beg the question, Dave.

Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast