Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I'd lie to thank the admin team...

Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-27-2012 at 09:42 PM.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Burnsy's Avatar TorrentSeed.org RIP BT Rep: +1
    Yet you're still here, attention seeking, looking for a reaction from people and playing the role of the 'poor victim' when in reality you're only really reaping the seeds you've sown...

Whereas you could have left and no-one would really have bothered either way? Who's fault's that then?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I'd comment further but it would obviously be like trying to reason with a dung beetle.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-27-2012 at 09:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

4. Lounge   -   #4
    teflon05's Avatar Pessimistic Optimist BT Rep: +2
    wtf are you talking about, man? ANY other board I have been a part of would have banned you hours ago. If not days ago. I think Manker has been more than patient with you. Much more so than I would have been, I can tell you.
    No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. — P.J. O'Rourke

Sin lies only in hurting others unnecessarily. All other "sins" are invented nonsense. — Robert A. Heinlein (1907-1988)

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-27-2012 at 09:41 PM.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Burnsy View Post
    Whereas you could have left and no-one would really have bothered either way? Who's fault's that then?
    That's right Burnsy I could have allowed manker and his mates to bully me off of the board months ago... and it's wrong to stand upto bullies. They must be allowed to behave however they like.
    Give it a rest reject... not one person actually believes that, so you can give your 'victim' role a rest now
    I'd comment further but it would obviously be like trying to reason with a dung beetle.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-27-2012 at 09:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. Lounge   -   #8
    teflon05's Avatar Pessimistic Optimist BT Rep: +2
    You brought this whole shitstorm on yourself, from what I've seen. If you want to place blame, go look in the mirror.
    No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. — P.J. O'Rourke

Sin lies only in hurting others unnecessarily. All other "sins" are invented nonsense. — Robert A. Heinlein (1907-1988)

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    And now I'm too be banned for pointing all of this out.
    And not before time... it's what's for the best all round... you've already been banned from one other forum for your trolling and looking for reactions... fuck knows why the staff on here haven't already banned you, totally mystifies me tbh

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    This is why I should've become moderator of the lounge. I would've banned everyone else and left reject alone. Since everybody here likes irony.
    Ellipses go here.

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast