Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: I'd lie to thank the admin team...

Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    In the study of communications, Dave, the BOLD words would be considered a cluster. Telling, Dave, VERY telling...
    Do you know something megabyteme, whenever I reacted to digs as I have for many long months on here, she disliked it. She told me that she thought I was a bigger and better man than that, that I didn't need to treat those who took such digs in the same way as they'd treated me. Whether she really meant that or whether she was just getting too much fun from the digs and my reaction, I have no real idea anymore. I do know something though, as much as I hate to admit it... she was right. I do need to try and be a bigger and better man about such things.
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-29-2012 at 11:28 AM.

2. Lounge   -   #72
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    In the study of communications, Dave, the BOLD words would be considered a cluster. Telling, Dave, VERY telling...
    Do you know something megabyteme, whenever I reacted to digs as I have for many long months on here, she disliked it. She told me that she thought I was a bigger and better man than that, that I didn't need to treat those who took such digs in the same way as they'd treated me. Whether she really meant that or whether she was just getting too much fun from the digs and my reaction, I have no real idea anymore. I do know something though, as much as I hate to admit it... she was right. I do need to try and be a bigger and better man about such things.
    Except that you didn't treat any of us the same way, your digs are very weak my friend. You need to work on them, a lot. We'll have ourselves a clinic one day. Make that one month, find a good month to clear your calendar.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

3. Lounge   -   #73
    Only one month? You're showing your optimism Jacky.

4. Lounge   -   #74
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    Only one month? You're showing your optimism Jacky.
    I have that kind of confidence in my teaching ability.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678