Thread: Looking for SACD rips -trackers?

Poster
    I belong to HDBits and Waffles and unfortunately they don't allow SACD rips in DSF / ISO format. While Waffles is beginning to get a few FLAC rips from SACD's it's very limited.

Anyone know of a good tracker that has proper SACD iso's or FLAC's from the ISO?
    Last edited by GoodOmens; 03-01-2012 at 03:22 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Pedro's the only one I know of, that has a lot more than Waffles, but it's very limited numbers everywhere.

Not a member of HDBits so have no idea if they have more.
    Last edited by Night0wl; 03-02-2012 at 12:38 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    elbuitre's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    what has 538 sacd rips
    I will have my coup d'etat
    I will start a riot
    I will hold your burning flag in my hand

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    I'm out of the game so may have outdated information, but it's 99% likely not changed: SACD ISOs are not really represented much in private trackers, even if their rules allow for it. (whether it's E, pedro's or what...)

ask at http://groups.google.com/group/SurroundSound?pli=1. Say VF referred you. there is a wonderful private DC hub, it's the main community that was associated with SACD ISO ripping.....and yeah, rutracker i think would be the only other main large source.....the russians and hub (google group) people were the ones who started it and continue to do it enthusiastically .
    Last edited by dvdasacd; 03-04-2012 at 03:27 PM.