Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IPTorrents Login-Issue

Hello people i'm new here and i was wondering if anyone is having trouble with there IPT site? I tried to login but it says user and password incorrect server error and when i try to change password it said email not in our database..So i can't even recover my account can anyone give me some pointers on how to fix this problem? I did Email IPT but got no response yet. Thanx

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    I could still access the place when everyone had to reset their password, but I reset mine anyway.

You should try their IRC channel instead of e-mail, that'll be the fastest way. You can find a mini-guide here, except that you should use:
    /server irc.iptorrents.com
    /join #IPTorrents
    instead.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster
    A lot of people had success by logging in from a different IP. Changing the password and then you can log in from home . No idea why it works but I had the same trouble as you.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    i face this problem also
    i ask in the help channel
    they told me if you remember you mail address which you use for signup on ipt.
    then recover your password.recovering the password work for me.
    now its ok.
    try this recovering password i think it work for you also.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    bijoy's Avatar secret lover BT Rep: +1
    may be op got banned for some reasoon.
    Teh n00b.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    UPDATE on my iptorrent: i totally forgot that i used a gmail to create my account, IPT only uses gmail accounts i hope this helps you guys. Thanx to all of you that responded, Good to know this is a helpful community. Good luck to all.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by rubenram71 View Post
    IPT only uses gmail accounts i hope this helps you guys.
    Sounds like a nice move from them. Everyone uses GMail, after all. There are no people who use other services... no...
    Last edited by anon; 03-04-2012 at 05:48 PM.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    merwais's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    read this page, you will solve your login problem: http://on.iptorrents.com/password-issue.html

Gmail account? That's not true. Now IPTorrents allow any email system, including AOL. they have white listed their domain on AOL/Yahoo/MSN and many other email systems.
    Last edited by merwais; 03-04-2012 at 06:40 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Just did this and it worked perfectly. Was even able to reuse my old password.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    ugh if anyone here can help, i tried to do a password reset, problem is, the email i used no longer exists
    soooo, my new log in is lost in space

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast