Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: IPTorrents Login-Issue

Quote Originally Posted by kawliga55 View Post
    ugh if anyone here can help, i tried to do a password reset, problem is, the email i used no longer exists
    soooo, my new log in is lost in space
    See post #2.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    thanks anon, appreciated

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by kawliga55 View Post
    ugh if anyone here can help, i tried to do a password reset, problem is, the email i used no longer exists
    soooo, my new log in is lost in space
    Hmm, that could be a problem, I would email them with as much informaion about your account as possible like ratio, how much you have uploaded and downloaded, how nmuch you have donated, etc basically you need to prove to them you are the account owner and then they may feel comfortable sending your info to another email, or at least let you make a new account.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    thank you coltacross, i tried the irc and just sat there with no reply for awhile, meh... i guess im just destined not to have an ipt acct anymore, like i remember my ratio or how much i ul/dl?? i really dont know, i think ratio was around 5. but that doesnt help much

thanks anyhow guyz i appreciate the responses

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    jonyao
    Recently my PC crashed, when i finally got it up and running, i try to log in to my iptorrents, surprisingly to say , i can't log in, can't even change or reset password, no email is coming in, need help, what happened?

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by jonyao View Post
    Recently my PC crashed, when i finally got it up and running, i try to log in to my iptorrents, surprisingly to say , i can't log in, can't even change or reset password, no email is coming in, need help, what happened?
    Have you tried deleting your cookies? The site was down due to some firewall-related issue yesterday, but it seems operative now.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Can someone please explain this to me...

Suppose to get this..

Instead I am Getting this.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    when i got invited to ipt i didnt use gmail and ive never had a problem and that was quite some time ago

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    issue resolved, FINALLY!! yay
    and thanks ever so much to whoever it was that reset my pass for me, its appreciated 4 sho
    PEACE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12