Thread: Mohaa,iso , How Does It Work?

I've had both 700 mb files of MOHAA in ISO format on my computer for the past week and in that time i've seen pleanty of people down load it from me , but i'm still sitting here twiddling my thumbs because i have NO clue how to properly burn it to cd .Someone gave me a link to a file about how to burn ISO's but the first part said i needed to go into the iso to edit the bin cue thingy , so i tried but i can't open the application it says I know i'm suppose to eventually burn it to a CD to get it to work , but i just don't have a clue as to how i'm suppose to go about! arrrrg i'm so furstraded i'm about ready to eat my parrot!. please help .

2. Games   -   #2
    Try using Fireburner to burn it to CD. MOHAA is an awesome game!

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    RELAX what burn software do you have??

4. Games   -   #4
    Get Nero www.nero.com - go file -> burn image, select the file...you might have to change a setting, but don't worry, itll tell you what to do. Should work. If you cant get Nero to recognize the file, use either the built in iso converter in Nero, or get winiso, and convert it, then try.

5. Games   -   #5
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    This one has been answered several times. Do a search for MOHAA (beyond 30 days) and you'll find several solutions.

6. Games   -   #6
    ok heres a new one , i used iso buster to extract the files , i extracted the files for disk one and disk two , i then entered the code for the crack , but when it trys to install i get an error message saying it can't find the required path , am i doing somethin wrong when i'm installing disk 1 and 2 , i creat disk 1 and put it in my unziped files as mohaa and then i install disk to to mohaa one .

7. Games   -   #7
    Poster
    When i burn iso , i use global image

8. Games   -   #8
    Originally posted by daveyjones@10 February 2003 - 08:47
    , i then entered the code for the crack ,
    daveyjones, what do you mean by entering a code for the crack. do you have a special program or something?

9. Games   -   #9
    sorry my writting skills are pretty bad , i ment i entered the game serial number that allows the owner to get the game going.