Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: An Article On Problems Wrought By The

Originally posted by J'Pol@16 November 2003 - 20:58
    You must know that no-one is actually going to read that.

What an exercise in futility.

Perhaps if you could précis it, maybe a couple of lines of your own thoughts on the matter may help.
    It's up to the individual whether they want to read up on a subject or not. After last nights discussion, i thought i'd post some resouces for those who are interested.

Did you read this article JPol? I thought you of all people might think it worthwhile to spend some time learning something. Maybe you'd like to comment on it?

This spamming is why i tend not to post in the lounge, all you lot do in here is talk crap. If i want to do that i go down the pub and meet my friends, just like i'm about to do now.

But hey, 'bump' away.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Originally posted by J'Pol@16 November 2003 - 21:25
    thanks, J'Pol
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

3. Lounge   -   #13
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@16 November 2003 - 21:25
    cool

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Poster
    Originally posted by bigboab+16 November 2003 - 22:24--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bigboab @ 16 November 2003 - 22:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@16 November 2003 - 21:22
    Originally posted by bigboab@16 November 2003 - 22:14
    <!--QuoteBegin-TheDave
    @16 November 2003 - 21:08
    i eat meat im healthy.
    meat is good for you anyone that says otherwise is lying

Does this mean I am to avoid the use of the word &#39;otherwise&#39; in any future postings?

LIAR

I&#39;m of to participate in some amber nectar, while pretending to watch the TV. [/b][/quote]
    Moi too

Watching the Brazil Peru Game

Brazil just got a pen

Sky Sport 3 btw

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Originally posted by LTJBukem@16 November 2003 - 21:25
    But hey, &#39;bump&#39; away.
    2. Posts containing subject matter deemed grotesque, disturbing, obscene, malicious, or of a sexual nature may be edited or deleted. Images containing complete nudity are not allowed, and nude images in which the subject(s) are topless may only be posted in the Lounge area.

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Forum Star
    i&#39;m too slow again

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Poster
    Originally posted by LTJBukem+16 November 2003 - 22:25--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LTJBukem @ 16 November 2003 - 22:25)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-J&#39;Pol@16 November 2003 - 20:58
    You must know that no-one is actually going to read that.

What an exercise in futility.

Perhaps if you could précis it, maybe a couple of lines of your own thoughts on the matter may help.
    It&#39;s up to the individual whether they want to read up on a subject or not. After last nights discussion, i thought i&#39;d post some resouces for those who are interested.

Did you read this article JPol? I thought you of all people might think it worthwhile to spend some time learning something. Maybe you&#39;d like to comment on it?

This spamming is why i tend not to post in the lounge, all you lot do in here is talk crap. If i want to do that i go down the pub and meet my friends, just like i&#39;m about to do now.

But hey, &#39;bump&#39; away. [/b][/quote]

I didn&#39;t read it so :

No Comment.

Oh and sorry we are not up to your level of discussion, just talking crap and all that sort of thing. I may have a wee search for your posts elsewhere and learn a bit about proper discussions.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Originally posted by 3rd gen noob+16 November 2003 - 21:27--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3rd gen noob &#064; 16 November 2003 - 21:27)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by LTJBukem@16 November 2003 - 21:25
    But hey, &#39;bump&#39; away.
    2. Posts containing subject matter deemed grotesque, disturbing, obscene, malicious, or of a sexual nature may be edited or deleted. Images containing complete nudity are not allowed, and nude images in which the subject(s) are topless may only be posted in the Lounge area.[/b]

Yeah, that&#39;s funny. Mind you, that&#39;s probably the closest you&#39;ll get to sex, spending every night on this board.

<!--QuoteBegin-JPaul

I may have a wee search for your posts elsewhere and learn a bit about proper discussions.[/quote] Go ahead- If you have nothing better to do with your life. I tend to post in software world because i&#39;m interested in computers and software. I guess you post in the Lounge because you have an interest in social interaction, and this is the closest you can get.

Have a great night.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Originally posted by LTJBukem@16 November 2003 - 21:36
    Yeah, that&#39;s funny. Mind you, that&#39;s probably the closest you&#39;ll get to sex, spending every night on this board.
    oh, it&#39;s sad because it&#39;s true

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Poster

Absolutely

You have a great night too, with your mates. I bet it&#39;s just one big long party where you are.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast