Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What BitTorrent client?

I was going to post a poll, but I have not been a member long enough. I had to do some researching why I can't post a poll, and I got my answer. Oh well, I'll post without a poll.

I am going to list some BitTorrent client options. What does everyone recommend out of these clients? I am looking for some decent replies.

Vuze
    uTorrent
    Transmission Qt (exe) for Windows
    BitTorrent

I believe uTorrent is getting kind of heavy in weight? I mean they have it bloated it. I like it with one thing, I mean downloading/uploading, seeding/peers. You know the normal. I'm not going to kick back and which a preview in uTorrent. That's a option when first installing. I'll wait until I see what you guys post.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    DISABLED PRIVS
    uTorrent 2.2.1 most users have that one so i guess it is the most stable one..

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    uTorrent

I think it is very simple to work with

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster
    I should say uTorrent!
    Great capabilities, plus it can be remote controlled.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by HomeAlone View Post
    uTorrent 2.2.1
    Quote Originally Posted by darkman2081 View Post
    uTorrent
    Quote Originally Posted by rikdegraaff View Post
    I should say uTorrent!
    It goes like this on every thread.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Should I get 2.2.1, Build 25203, or I believe the Build 25249, or something like that?

anon, you're a comedian! Perhaps we could meet in the lounge talking about playing with a nuclear sub in the ocean? I need a ocean to play in. I guess that's what the off topic section is for? I take in no more comments. LOL.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by rocky12 View Post
    Should I get 2.2.1, Build 25203, or I believe the Build 25249, or something like that?
    If you're going to use an old version, might at least pick its last build, which is 25249.

I do agree on that uTorrent is going downhill with 3.x.x, but bleh.

anon, you're a comedian!
    Thank you, although that was merely an observation based on real facts.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    blank BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by rocky12 View Post
    anon, you're a comedian!
    no disrespect, but anon probably the best person to talk on this board when come to bittorrent client
    Shut that cunt’s mouth or I’ll come over there and fuckstart her head.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    sheriff 01's Avatar Safety First! BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I have been running vuze in classic mode foreever now. You are able to better control everything in great detail. Evrybody likes utorrent because it is simplistic.

Originally Posted by MoRbIdAnGeL
    ​sheriff 01 fuck off away from me you idiot and go elsewhere do with each other cretin I have in ass you and your photos and do not spam my thread

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Stabber's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Not another thread of the best torrent client !!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast