Thread: Liam Gallagher voted greatest frontman of all time, surpassed Freddie Mercury

Former Oasis singer and currently fronting for Beady Eye, Liam Gallagher has recently topped as greatest frontman of all time in a poll voted by listeners of XFM, surpassing Queen's singer Freddie Mercury. Responding to the vote, Gallagher said: "Greatest frontman? I knew that anyway! There's not many of us about. There are a lot of pretenders out there. But I'd like to thank everybody for voting and stuff. Nice one. It's always been about the vocal for me, man. If you're a good looking f*cker like me, you've got to be down the front, haven't you?"
    checkout more on : http://www.browsebiography.com/news-...e_mercury.html

2. Music   -   #2
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Kids and their internets. Jim Morrison was more than a frontman,he was a religion.
    Also how can Gallangher possibly be considered the "greatest frontman ever" if his current band is a relatively unsuccessful one.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 03-13-2012 at 04:09 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Music   -   #3
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    And you've got to be careful if you're in the front row, as you could end up covered in watermelon.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

4. Music   -   #4
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    and you've got to be careful if you're in the front row, as you could end up covered in watermelon.
    :d
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Music   -   #5
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    And you've got to be careful if you're in the front row, as you could end up covered in watermelon.
    A brief explanation of the above post.

Spoiler: Show
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. Music   -   #6
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Dammit Idol, why couldn't you just let me expect everybody to automatically know as if he's a universal icon? Also, that is particularly misleading as he's mostly a stand-up comedian.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.