Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Complete Guide for Setting Up SABnzbd, Sick Beard, CouchPotato, and Headphones

Nice - thanks for the update!

It might help to let everyone know that nzbmatrix is no longer available in the guide...
    Last edited by 007av; 03-15-2014 at 08:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2. Guides and Tutorials   -   #12
    Just busy getting all of this, thanks alot. Very usefull!

3. Guides and Tutorials   -   #13
    we definitely need a guide for nzbget as well. happened to try it over the weekend and it was great on my resource constrained plug server.

4. Guides and Tutorials   -   #14
    Thanks a lot for this tutorial

5. Guides and Tutorials   -   #15
    Anyone know how to adjust Sickbeard for Scene mess ups ?

For example a show called Tanked is being released as Season 5, when TVDB and all the others are saying it is Season 4 ?

Cheers

6. Guides and Tutorials   -   #16
    Great guide and even though I use NZBGet, then this was helpful, since there are very similar settings.

7. Guides and Tutorials   -   #17
    Been using this for about 2 years now. Awesome. Completely awesome. There's another app Mylar which handles Comics. It's newer and I had to fool around with it for awhile in order to get it to work but I got it. I'm not a big Comic guy but I do read Walking Dead.

Quote Originally Posted by madjock View Post
    For example a show called Tanked is being released as Season 5, when TVDB and all the others are saying it is Season 4 ?
    Cheers
    When you say "It's being released as Season 5", do you mean that's how you received it via SAB?
    You should be able to manually edit the file & foldername, then run post processing, and Sickbeard will know where to put it and rename it correctly.

I'm not sure how you have yours setup but for instance, mine would be
    Tanked--> Tanked Season 05 -- Tanked S05E01, Tanked S05E02, Tanked S05E03, etc etc etc..

If you change it to S04 it will know what to do with the files.
    Last edited by exectech24; 04-23-2014 at 03:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. Guides and Tutorials   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by exectech24 View Post
    Been using this for about 2 years now. Awesome. Completely awesome. There's another app Mylar which handles Comics. It's newer and I had to fool around with it for awhile in order to get it to work but I got it. I'm not a big Comic guy but I do read Walking Dead.

Quote Originally Posted by madjock View Post
    Cheers
    When you say "It's being released as Season 5", do you mean that's how you received it via SAB?
    You should be able to manually edit the file & foldername, then run post processing, and Sickbeard will know where to put it and rename it correctly.

I'm not sure how you have yours setup but for instance, mine would be
    Tanked--> Tanked Season 05 -- Tanked S05E01, Tanked S05E02, Tanked S05E03, etc etc etc..

If you change it to S04 it will know what to do with the files.

No, they are being released as Season 05, when in fact the Season is listed as 04 on Tvdb, So Sickbeard cant call them or download them.

9. Guides and Tutorials   -   #19
    Interesting

10. Guides and Tutorials   -   #20
    Thanks for the guide.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12