Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: To Stop This F*cking Screehing On Kazaa

Post full albums in .rar/.zip/.tar Format here

maybe this will help inspire people

2. Music   -   #12
    sparsely's Avatar °¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°
    that's what's been going on for a long time, just not common on FastTrack. that's what all the files in my sig are...
    and there's tons more.

this post is guaranteed 100% parrot-free

3. Music   -   #13
    i realize that, the albums i posted most definitely did not ceom from kazaa. i am sayign that if people post albums in rars/zips/tars they got from irc/bittorrent/wherever, and share them on kazaa, it may inspire more people to do so, and kazaa may be become a better source for music

4. Music   -   #14
    sparsely's Avatar °¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°
    I'm not sure I would trust the fasttrack protocol to handle archives anyway.
    Seems any somewhat large size files get corrupted during tranfer.

this post is guaranteed 100% parrot-free

5. Music   -   #15
    hmm...i cant say iv had that problem, iv never really downloaded very many archives from kazaa....iv heard of that though

6. Music   -   #16
    Originally posted by just_for_shiz@17 November 2003 - 03:32
    hmm...i cant say iv had that problem, iv never really downloaded very many archives from kazaa....iv heard of that though
    helo all, I'm new here. user for about 3 weeks - i likeee! - Anyway, I have a new warning;

DO NOT TRY TO DOWNLOAD ANY RYAN ADAMS - I think its a bad seed from......

When I get file, I'll always rate them and if there is something good or bad about the file, I put in edit details under description of track. so if anyone see's it from me, they will know more about the file.

maybe we can put a new forum together for known bad files?

7. Music   -   #17
    Mr. Blunt's Avatar n00b
    Originally posted by talkpretty@16 November 2003 - 19:45
    Sharedholder had a forum for fakes. I also tried to start one.

I'm not sure about sharedholder if he still is running that forum, maybe he'll reply to this thread.

I'm trying to do something along the lines of what you said. Not 100% saying that i'll have one up, but it's something i'm looking forward to.

8. Music   -   #18
    Originally posted by Mr. Blunt+17 November 2003 - 03:56--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mr. Blunt @ 17 November 2003 - 03:56)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-talkpretty@16 November 2003 - 19:45
    Sharedholder had a forum for fakes. I also tried to start one.

I&#39;m not sure about sharedholder if he still is running that forum, maybe he&#39;ll reply to this thread.

I&#39;m trying to do something along the lines of what you said. Not 100% saying that i&#39;ll have one up, but it&#39;s something i&#39;m looking forward to. [/b][/quote]
    thanks for the info about maybe bringing on a new "bad seed" forum.

I was noticing..... like on the "ryan adams" search, the descriptions look authentic, but if I look at the ETA, it shows "0:00:19". And thats about as long as the music lasts. Maybe this is how you can tell if a file is a fake?

9. Music   -   #19
    [SIZE=1][font=Times][color=blue]<span style=&#39;font-family:Impact&#39;><span style=&#39;font-familyptima&#39;>i found the problem with the high pitch screechin started bout 6 months and only really effected the newly released mp3&#39;s, i dont believe it is just certain bands, i think it is coming from a very big user of kazaa purposly sharing these damaged files to sway people from using kazaa, especially with this new issue of copywrites. this just another way of stopping us peers from getting music for free and not much can be done to stop it. my only suggestion is to preview the file after about 1MG has been downloaded and if its damaged then find a new file that is not the same size and do the same, for each mp3 u download.

***hint***
    if ur downloading many files and find ur download rate is very slow, try pausing all downloades but the fastes and u should find that the download speed will increase considerably.
    </span></span>

10. Music   -   #20
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    and wtf was that shit

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast