Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When Mary and Darth Bigelow get to discussing something....

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    ....even drying paint gets up and leaves from the boredom.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    You called me an intellectual. That's more than you've complimented other people with on here for years. If the price was an unpainted few thousand square miles, I'm okay with it.
    Ellipses go here.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I don't see where Idol used the word, "intellectual". However, I can see how you would get all schoolgirl giddy like, being mentioned in the same sentence as Macky.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Hey Darth Vigoro, have you ever watched Louie? What do you think of the show?
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    I bought his Live at the Beacon Theater performance based on your recommendation alone.

He's both brilliant and terrible at the same time. He nails his act too close to people like George Carlin for me to even consider giving him a place in my heart. I don't want to wake up one day and not remember whether the joke about logic I recollected was by him or Carlin. I'd definitely pay the same $5 fee again, because I support everything he's doing, and the effort that goes into his act. I'm just not sure I'm ready to be committed to someone this close to an idol of mine.
    Ellipses go here.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Cicero View Post
    I bought his Live at the Beacon Theater performance based on your recommendation alone.

He's both brilliant and terrible at the same time. He nails his act too close to people like George Carlin for me to even consider giving him a place in my heart. I don't want to wake up one day and not remember whether the joke about logic I recollected was by him or Carlin. I'd definitely pay the same $5 fee again, because I support everything he's doing, and the effort that goes into his act. I'm just not sure I'm ready to be committed to someone this close to an idol of mine.
    Ever consider a career as a sleep aid?

7. Lounge   -   #7
    manker's Avatar effendi
    ^

orite. you made a thread about it.
    I didn't see it before I made my post.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Cicero View Post

I was talking about the TV show, otherwise I would have said Louis. I'm merely just hoping to abrasively rub on Idol's nuisance nerve.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    You enjoying rubbing me.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    You enjoying rubbing me.
    Only if you enjoy it. I get off on you getting off.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast