Thread: [have] what.cd [want] bh or schd

tragedi's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    have what.cd invite
    need bh or scenehd

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    if you weren't a fucking scammer then you would not close ur threads after you replied to me, you just write shit and close the thread,

This is very simple, i have given you my side of the deal, and for ur side of the deal you have given me an account with the wrong password and no email, pretty sure as far as i know that does not mean much, so again, shut the fuck up and it is this simple, just give me the details of the email and the details of the account

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Really, why is it so difficult to comprehend the aftermath of dealing with traders?
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    anigav's Avatar Dicks-lexic
    Huh, just another whore complaint.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by anigav View Post
    Huh, just another whore complaint.
    How is that so? Enlighten me with your wisdom.

-------------------------------

tragedi you had told the moderator that you cold not log in into ur thevault account and thats why you are not giving me the details of the account you are supposed to give me: thevault

here is what i told him:

and just to prove to you that he has the account, go to thevault.bz and do recover details, put this email address: removed
    that is the email adres he wanted me to put on the BitHumen account, that is his email, the email that since from the beginning he put on my BitHuman account, and guess what i went in thevault and did recover details and guess what it says: A confirmation email has been mailed. Please allow a few minutes for the mail to arrive.

so the same email he has put since the beginning on the BitHuman account that takes 7 days to change, he has it on his thevault account that apparently was going to give to me, interesting dont you think? so still believe he cant log into the thevault account? if thats the case now he should have the details back which he an jsut send to me, and he has the details of the email because that is his email that is set in my BitHuman that i need to wait 7 days to change
    Last edited by manker; 03-16-2012 at 08:00 PM. Reason: edited out dick move

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Dude, stfu.

This is being dealt with by the mod team, not by your angry fingers.
    Keep this to the report section or PM.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.