Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cartoon chaos or ptp

BANNED BT Rep: +1

Heart

HEY BT. I NEED AN INVITE TO CC OR PTP IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME OUT, IH AVE RATIO PROOFS,SEEDBOX,ACCOUNTS IN MORE THAN 4 levels. please,I HAVE HEARED THAT AN CC USER GETS AN INVITE THIS MONTH OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT.

I HAVE ANIMEBYTES

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by torrenting View Post
    HEY BT. I NEED AN INVITE TO CC OR PTP IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME OUT, IH AVE RATIO PROOFS,SEEDBOX,ACCOUNTS IN MORE THAN 4 levels. please,I HAVE HEARED THAT AN CC USER GETS AN INVITE THIS MONTH OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT.

I HAVE ANIMEBYTES
    I quick Googling got me this http://torrentinvites.org/member.php?12130-jimit1711

Besides managing to be banned from that"reputable " site by perusing your forum posts I see among other things you attempted to get into BCG by applying for a giveaway for an account with a Egyptian IP.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    teflon05's Avatar Pessimistic Optimist BT Rep: +2
    heh heh, yeah..He really likes throwing that jimit1711 username around.

Bet you get banned a lot, don't you "torrenting"?
    No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. — P.J. O'Rourke

Sin lies only in hurting others unnecessarily. All other "sins" are invented nonsense. — Robert A. Heinlein (1907-1988)

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    IH AVE ... ACCOUNTS IN MORE THAN 4 levels. please,I HAVE HEARED THAT AN CC USER GETS AN INVITE THIS MONTH OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT.

I HAVE ANIMEBYTES
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    ALL SPAM........... I NOS BCOZ of my brother i got this name.bcoz he made an acc.and it was DUPE

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    anigav's Avatar Dicks-lexic
    ALL SPAM........... I NOS BCOZ of my brother i got this name.bcoz he made an acc.and it was DUPE
    So what are you going to do with your brother?

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Poster
    He is going to dupe his brother. Then there can be 3 of him .
    Last edited by stan; 03-23-2012 at 03:23 PM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Spam?I think not.

OK then something more useful, things that I see as negatives in your request.

I HAVE ANIMEBYTES
    Your username.The pointless capitalization.That you said "need".That you put "Hey BT".That you mentioned having a seedbox.That you mentioned levels.That you apparently troll places looking to see when invites are available.That you seem to suggest being open to a trade.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 03-23-2012 at 05:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Respect my lack of authority.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by stan View Post
    He is going to dupe his brother. Then there can be 3 of him .
    You mean you actually understood his post? I sure didn't.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    CleverMan's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Spam?I think not.

OK then something more useful, things that I see as negatives in your request.

I HAVE ANIMEBYTES
    Your username.The pointless capitalization.That you said "need".That you put "Hey BT".That you mentioned having a seedbox.That you mentioned levels.That you apparently troll places looking to see when invites are available.That you seem to suggest being open to a trade.
    Hah, we should establish somehing like "Worst Request of the Month" award, this clearly would be a win

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast