Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hoi manker

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    You have this annoying habit of always needing to have the last word which prevents me from always having the last word.
    Please don't reply or this thread has the potential of going on indefinitely.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    manker's Avatar effendi
    It's probably why I have so many posts.

I just read between the lines and I think this is some kind of getting the last word challenge.
    You obviously rawk at it because you've got half the amount of posts I do but I've been a member twice as long.

Has there ever been a contest between two so such evenly matched opponents, I ask myself.
    We need rules and we need them now.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Incidentally, this is the second thread entitled 'hoi manker' that was made today.
    The first one also had the comma which should have separated the words erroneously omitted, fyi, and I trashed that one
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

4. Lounge   -   #4
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I know what you're thinking: 'Did manker just split the infinitive?'

Well, did I

5. Lounge   -   #5
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    I have often found that I've killed off the mood in many threads by saying something profoundly uninteresting/unintelligible. I sort of feel like I'm the last word guy, the last of the procrastinated word.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post

I just read between the lines and I think this is some kind of getting the last word challenge.
    You obviously rawk at it because you've got half the amount of posts I do but I've been a member twice as long.
    I won't make the mistake of stepping on that one.
    Has there ever been a contest between two so such evenly matched opponents, I ask myself.
    Rules: You say something that I barely understand in an incredibly witty if befuddling Welsh sort of way and I follow it up with a badly punctuated comment on what's wrong with something or other. Repeat until either one of us gives up from boredom or I find out your home address and come sit on your balustrade.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    I have often found that I've killed off the mood in many threads by saying something profoundly uninteresting/unintelligible. I sort of feel like I'm the last word guy, the last of the procrastinated word.
    You are like the crazed fan that insists on running onto the field during the middle of a game.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I won't make the mistake of stepping on that one.
    Rules: You say something that I barely understand in an incredibly witty if befuddling Welsh sort of way and I follow it up with a badly punctuated comment on what's wrong with something or other. Repeat until either one of us gives up from boredom or I find out your home address and come sit on your balustrade.
    What am I meant to do with that.
    Self deprecation I can just about handle. Obsequiousness makes me adopt an awkward typing pose. Shortens my sentences and stilts my Welsh.

And also, I actually have a balustrade on my porch (despite not knowing what one was before the Dave chronicles unfolded). I wouldn't mind at all if you wanted to sit on it. I'd even feed you if it was you were going to be there a while. You could connect to my wireless and I'd turn the telly up for your convenience to hasten the passing of time in your world-record breaking attempt. Sleeping would be a problem but I'd get the local kids to tether you for your own safety as night falls.

Members here would sponsor you and aids babies would be saved.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    I need to be fed every 3 hours or run the risk of going catabolic.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    teflon05's Avatar Pessimistic Optimist BT Rep: +2
    You become cone-shaped?

Oh, nvm. I thought you said parabolic...
    No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. — P.J. O'Rourke

Sin lies only in hurting others unnecessarily. All other "sins" are invented nonsense. — Robert A. Heinlein (1907-1988)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast