Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Listen you bastards......

manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    I'm pretty sure ben is spoken for
    You just love bursting my bubble, don't you?
    Someone has to deal in realism during these times of austerity.

You should try it on with Squeams instead. She's into butt-plugs, older mentals and bald ginger men fyi.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    .......Don't even think that just because Dave is no longer with us I'm not going to be tapping middle aged men for money.

You know who you are. Idol and Manky have fallen for my charms, it's only a matter of time.

If nothing else do it for my sex life:

http://gizmodo.com/5894440/scientifi...-female-orgasm
    Hello Squeamous,

As a concerned onlooker I have to ask. Why are you so determined to push Dave? I have been watching this for months now, and I cannot understand what you hope to achieve with this?

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    I just received your invitation. What's a paypal. Some kind of financial tamagotchi.
    It's how I roll

Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    I thought I was the only one

Is there any way I can get my £50 back.
    I feel soiled.
    Come on Manky, no need to be modest, we're all friends here. Manky really donated £500. One used butt plug by return post tomorrow, thank you honey x

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

You had me at tits.

Btw it felt weird sending a woman money over the internet when the promise of nothing sexual was involved.
    I never promised you nothing sexual. How dare you

Quote Originally Posted by pennylane View Post

Hello Squeamous,

As a concerned onlooker I have to ask. Why are you so determined to push Dave? I have been watching this for months now, and I cannot understand what you hope to achieve with this?
    Hello bad The Beatles song,

I can assure you nothing could be further from my mind. However, Dave must understand that he exists. He exists in this world where other people exist. He says and does things that leave an indelible mark on the timeline of this reality, and as such is likely to be referenced by other people as he crops up in their lives for as long as he is able to interact with these 4 dimensions we all co-exist in.
    In short, I am hoping to achieve raising some money for charity. I have found I have most success with this when I am being humorous. If people associate being amused with my request for money they are more likely to part with it. To this end I have engineered a few short lines of self deprecating humour that the members of this board are able to relate to, using an element of my past. My personal history if you will.
    I hope that answers your question.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Thank you for answering me, I won't post again after this, I don't want him figuring out who I am.

According to the email I got you had Dave banned from here to make all this go away, yet here you are using him for what you call humour. Did you really get the impression he has found any of the last few months here funny? If you did I can assure you the emails I have had told a completely different story. I say had because about two weeks ago, you and this board became a taboo subject. That worries me, I have never seen Dave behave like that before, normally he vents his anger by spewing shit about it, you must have seen that at sometime whilst you knew him. You must know he still reads this board, and that he is still taking all of these comments onboard. Even I know that, and I was never as close to him as you were. This is my tuppence, for what its worth.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Hai, Dave

You're going to have to get a different proxy, this one flashes up on the bad IP list and makes it too easy.
    I approved your posts for old times' sake <3
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

6. Lounge   -   #16
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeams
    Come on Manky, no need to be modest, we're all friends here. Manky really donated £500. One used butt plug by return post tomorrow, thank you honey x
    I get the feeling that Mary is quite competitive and will try to top that donation now, which will be a shame in one way but if it cures just one more aids baby, then it's worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Squeams
    I never promised you nothing sexual. How dare you
    And don't think that I didn't notice that double negative.
    I bet you sent him pics of your bewbs as well

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Sorry I am not Dave. You can call me Brian, it's not my real name, but it is one Squeamous will know from when I used it as rejectOfAllah a long time ago on JE to destroy someone called Mr P. Now you know where Dave got the name from.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Sorry I am not Dave. You can call me Brian, it's not my real name, but it is one Squeamous will know from when I used it as rejectOfAllah a long time ago on JE to destroy someone called Mr P. Now you know where Dave got the name from.
    Thought you weren't going to post again, in case he figured out who you were.
    But now you've posted more information telling him exactly who you are.

You just don't get any brighter.

Hey, Dave. Tell me why Brian would be using a proxy.
    Also could you tell me how to destroy someone on the internets. Sounds fantastic.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    You asked your question to verify if I was Dave, and I have given you something Squeamous knows about as verification, so I'm done.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    manker's Avatar effendi
    You asked your question to verify if I was Dave, and I have given you something Squeamous knows about as verification, so I'm done.
    What kind of verification is that when Dave would also know about it.
    It seems to me that you didn't think it through.

It seems to me that a man who destroyed Mr. P. on the internets wouldn't make that kind of mistake.
    All the signs are pointing to you being Dave, Dave.

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast