Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Listen you bastards......

Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Destroyed the shit out of Mr P. then leaned the fuck all over his balustrade

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

2. Lounge   -   #22
    manker's Avatar effendi

Mr. P. had it coming though. Apparently he was mean to someone on the internets.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    .......Don't even think that just because Dave is no longer with us I'm not going to be tapping middle aged men for money.

You know who you are. Idol and Manky have fallen for my charms, it's only a matter of time.

If nothing else do it for my sex life:
    I would help out but my parole officer keeps a tight rein on all expenditures. If you could become a charity or even better an online clothes store this would make the payment more credible.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

4. Lounge   -   #24
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    I take it Higgins is back to work?

Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    I get the feeling that Mary is quite competitive and will try to top that donation now, which will be a shame in one way but if it cures just one more aids baby, then it's worth it.
    I'll have you know that squeams and I had cream teas together in the countryside and not worrying at all about being bummed. The particular one that she's sending back to you has a little bit of me all over it, enjoy.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    manker's Avatar effendi
    You were alone with a woman who is a self-confessed fundament exploration fetishist and you weren't worried about being bummed.

One can only assume, sir, that you were, in fact, relishing the prospect
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

6. Lounge   -   #26
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    You were alone with a woman who is a self-confessed fundament exploration fetishist and you weren't worried about being bummed.

It was a youthemism.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    My head hurts.

Quote Originally Posted by pennylane View Post
    Thank you for answering me, I won't post again after this, I don't want him figuring out who I am.

According to the email I got you had Dave banned from here to make all this go away, yet here you are using him for what you call humour. Did you really get the impression he has found any of the last few months here funny? If you did I can assure you the emails I have had told a completely different story. I say had because about two weeks ago, you and this board became a taboo subject. That worries me, I have never seen Dave behave like that before, normally he vents his anger by spewing shit about it, you must have seen that at sometime whilst you knew him. You must know he still reads this board, and that he is still taking all of these comments onboard. Even I know that, and I was never as close to him as you were. This is my tuppence, for what its worth.
    I wouldn't worry about Dave. He's not such an egomaniac that he thinks I give two fucks about him or what he does, or that I'd comment about him in any way whatsoever out of interest or concerning him. I'm only using his name as an engine by which to raise money for charity, and only in a way that pokes fun out of myself for being a gold digger. I'm sure he realises this, because he's an intelligent man. I'm sure he also realises that he could never bully me into diverting any of my natural behaviour whatsoever either, and that he's not going to frighten me with the standard 'you can't even mention my name on the internet' behaviour that he usually uses to intimidate people he's argued with. I just know he's not that stupid. So don't worry your little head about Dave, Dave, I'm sure he's fine. Although it does concern me that Dave is worried about Dave. Perhaps you could have a word with him and get him to seek psychiatric help. I think it would be a good idea.

PS. The bit in bold is classic Dave, Dave.

I get the feeling that Mary is quite competitive and will try to top that donation now, which will be a shame in one way but if it cures just one more aids baby, then it's worth it.
    Yes but then he ruins it all by giving AIDS to Thai child prostitutes every year on his holidays. What a pointless expenditure

Quote Originally Posted by Squeams
    IAnd don't think that I didn't notice that double negative.
    I bet you sent him pics of your bewbs as well

You get the double negative, he gets the bewbs

Quote Originally Posted by pennylane View Post
    Sorry I am not Dave. You can call me Brian, it's not my real name, but it is one Squeamous will know from when I used it as rejectOfAllah a long time ago on JE to destroy someone called Mr P. Now you know where Dave got the name from.

Jezza's Exiles was a board that existed about 8 years ago. Dave, Dave would never be such an egomaniac to assume I would remember who the fuck 'Mr P' is, or every detail of every pathetic spat he's had on the internet for the last 8 years. Basically, I have no fucking idea what you're talking about and I don't care who you are.

It wasn't quite the cream tea I had in mind

8. Lounge   -   #28
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Squeamous pwning Dave via an imaginary third person proxy who Dave decided he wanted to be in order to correspond with people who don't like him.

Internets

And also:
    "PS. The bit in bold is classic Dave, Dave."
    I noticed that as well. I held off with the ban-hammer because I was sure I could tempt Dave into posting a sentence which required the word 'too'.
    Not that it was necessary as any remaining vestige of doubt had already been removed.
    Just for entertainment porpoises.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Squeamous pwning Dave via an imaginary third person proxy who Dave decided he wanted to be in order to correspond with people who don't like him.

Internets

And also:
    "PS. The bit in bold is classic Dave, Dave."
    I noticed that as well. I held off with the ban-hammer because I was sure I could tempt Dave into posting a sentence which required the word 'too'.
    Not that it was necessary as any remaining vestige of doubt had already been removed.
    Just for entertainment porpoises.
    That written tic has bothered me for most of my adult life. I don't and have never understood why it exists. I've never seen anybody do it ever, and it always makes me hear the wrong inflection on the sentence when I read it

In other news, I now have most of the bits to complete my Prometheus model

10. Lounge   -   #30
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Surely you saw Dave do it

Also, why didn't you have all the bits to start with. Was it a 'nearly new' Prometheus model from Oxfam or ebay somewhere else.

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast