Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: Listen you bastards......

Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Surely you saw Dave do it

Also, why didn't you have all the bits to start with. Was it a 'nearly new' Prometheus model from Oxfam or ebay somewhere else.
    Yeah I have, I mean I've never seen anybody but him do it.

I needed some paints and tings. Gonna start it this weekend!

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    I think I'm in love.
    I'm pretty sure ben is spoken for, but he is batting way above his average.

Hope springs eternal.

If it wasn't true, i'd resent that.

If that wasn't true, i'd resent it.
    Now go away.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by pennylane View Post
    Thank you for answering me, I won't post again after this, I don't want him figuring out who I am.

According to the email I got you had Dave banned from here to make all this go away, yet here you are using him for what you call humour. Did you really get the impression he has found any of the last few months here funny? If you did I can assure you the emails I have had told a completely different story. I say had because about two weeks ago, you and this board became a taboo subject. That worries me, I have never seen Dave behave like that before, normally he vents his anger by spewing shit about it, you must have seen that at sometime whilst you knew him. You must know he still reads this board, and that he is still taking all of these comments onboard. Even I know that, and I was never as close to him as you were. This is my tuppence, for what its worth.
    Yep, classic fucking idiot Dave.

Even more so for the comments pointing out just how obvious it was to everyone else that it was, in fact, Dave.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    That written tic has bothered me for most of my adult life. I don't and have never understood why it exists. I've never seen anybody do it ever, and it always makes me hear the wrong inflection on the sentence when I read it
    I take it you never ended up shoving foodstuffs up your rear like we agreed upon prior.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    That written tic has bothered me for most of my adult life. I don't and have never understood why it exists. I've never seen anybody do it ever, and it always makes me hear the wrong inflection on the sentence when I read it
    I take it you never ended up shoving foodstuffs up your rear like we agreed upon prior.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

6. Lounge   -   #36
    It's like, I say something, and then Mary wants to put food up my ass. I might just stop saying things.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Or you could stop leading her on with your wantonly short sentence construction and rapey come-hither punctuation.
    Mary's the victim here
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    It's like, I say something, and then Mary wants to put food up my ass. I might just stop saying things.
    Just be glad his predilections don't include gourds of the genus Curcurbita, or your next encounter could be eye opening to say the least.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Just be glad his predilections don't include gourds of the genus Curcurbita, or your next encounter could be eye opening to say the least.
    But can we be sure they're not? Can we?

Or you could stop leading her on with your wantonly short sentence construction and rapey come-hither punctuation.
    Mary's the victim here

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Woohoo! Team Daly-Wood is now in the top 100 fundraisers leaderboard currently sitting pretty at position number 50!

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast