Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: A new low.

As if it was bad enough that this crap hole of a board had allowed and facilitated my real life being stalked, now the previous stalking has led to some utter scum making threats against me.

Tesco, are you proud?
    Manker, chavis, MBM, Mary, anon. Proud.

If these scum turn up here, I will kill one of them, and it'll all be down to you and the lies of that vicious bitch you used to stalk me.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    If you truly wanted it to stopped Dave you wouldn't have created this thread.

I'm a psychiatrist so you can trust me when I tell you that.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Do you know what a "party van" is Idol?

I don't. I'm assuming it's when they gather a party and get in a van to go get someone.

If that's the case I will be using the weapons I have against them.

I'm not the scum they have a problem with, but they're to thick to see that, or to understand any of the loigic flow, like how they told me about the charity worker.

I'm stating my position out loud.
    All of this is because the administration team and moderation team of this board thought it would be fun to facilitate my real life being stalked because some lying bitch fed chavis a lie.
    All of this is directly attributable to her and the actions and behaviour of the admin team, moderation team, and members of this board.

If I'm going down, it'll be fighting.
    Last edited by OhNoYouHavent; 03-23-2015 at 05:20 PM.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Nothing to say anon?

No explaination about how your behaviour towards me was perfectly justifiable, and you have no problem with scum coming here threatening me?

5. Lounge   -   #5
    MBM, no comments?

You were her favourite attack poodle, throwing all sorts of nastiness at me because you were thick enough to believe her lies.

You must have some comment, surely?

6. Lounge   -   #6
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by OhNoYouHavent View Post
    but they're to thick to see that, or to understand any of the loigic flow,
    Classic Dave.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by OhNoYouHavent View Post
    facilitated my real life being stalked, now the previous stalking has led to some utter scum making threats against me.
    And it is quite ironic you are concerned with this group threatening you as "the wrong man" when you were going to travel to Wales to beat up some poor, uninvolved accountant who just happens to work near Manker. Goes around, comes around, Dave...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    you were going to travel to Wales to beat up some poor, uninvolved accountant who just happens to work near Manker. Goes around, comes around, Dave...
    That's another lie.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Tis OK, I've just signed up for Twitter, I'm after the charity workers name, and I know just who to ask.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Oh this is just getting better and better.
    https://twitter.com/Magnum_Dave

I think D-Day just moved up, that bitch is definitely going to die for the lies she created all of this from.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast