Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How To Get Free Meals From Restaurants.

Originally posted by KrackHead2k@17 November 2003 - 03:56
    A well-dressed man with one little boy enters in a VERY EXPENSIVE restaurant.
    They sit down, look the menu and take the more expensive and delicious things,
    from the antipasto to the dessert. When they have finished, the man asks the
    waiter for the bill. When received, he has a quick look at it, he whispers
    something to the child, then he says to the waiter : "Oooh I'm sorry but now I
    can't pay the bill in cash. I'm going to take my Credit Card I left in my big
    car....Meanwhile, could you watch over my son until i'll be back please ?".
    He disappears. Half an hour. One hour. The waiter becomes impatient and says
    to the young boy : "Hey boy, where did your father go ?"

ANSWER:
    I really don't know Sir, and he is NOT my father...He picked me up in the street
    and said "Come with me to the reastaurant; if you always call me dad, you
    can eat whatever you want!"

I took your advice Krackhead but I got mixed up a cos I was pissed and took my own son.
    SON if you are out there please e-mail me,
    DAD.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Originally posted by Murph@18 November 2003 - 15:30
    I took your advice Krackhead but I got mixed up a cos I was pissed and took my own son.
    DAD.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by KrackHead2k+18 November 2003 - 21:21--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (KrackHead2k &#064; 18 November 2003 - 21:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Murph@18 November 2003 - 15:30
    DAD.
    [/b][/quote]
    hopefully he didnt break his Fisherprice Laptop

4. Lounge   -   #14
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Murph+18 November 2003 - 16:30--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Murph @ 18 November 2003 - 16:30)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-KrackHead2k@17 November 2003 - 03:56
    A well-dressed man with one little boy enters in a VERY EXPENSIVE restaurant.
    They sit down, look the menu and take the more expensive and delicious things,
    from the antipasto to the dessert. When they have finished, the man asks the
    waiter for the bill. When received, he has a quick look at it, he whispers
    something to the child, then he says to the waiter : "Oooh I&#39;m sorry but now I
    can&#39;t pay the bill in cash. I&#39;m going to take my Credit Card I left in my big
    car....Meanwhile, could you watch over my son until i&#39;ll be back please ?".
    He disappears. Half an hour. One hour. The waiter becomes impatient and says
    to the young boy : "Hey boy, where did your father go ?"

ANSWER:
    I really don&#39;t know Sir, and he is NOT my father...He picked me up in the street
    and said "Come with me to the reastaurant; if you always call me dad, you
    can eat whatever you want&#33;"

DAD. [/b][/quote]
    LOL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12