Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Shit I Messed Up My Com Big Time

Originally posted by Soul814@10 February 2003 - 03:23
    nope i didnt mess w/ the jumpers...

i copied all the C:/ >> Windows >> files to C:/ by accident i just made a replica... n den i deleted all the replicaz datz all... n the originalz were still in windows n i didnt even clean out the trash can....
    If they are all in the trash then why cant you RESTORE them by right clicking on the trash can.

Sounds like you deleted alot of fles there

2. Software & Hardware   -   #22
    darn does that mean no more help from u?

3. Software & Hardware   -   #23
    Originally posted by Chilly+10 February 2003 - 04:31--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Chilly @ 10 February 2003 - 04:31)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Soul814@10 February 2003 - 03:23
    nope i didnt mess w/ the jumpers...

i copied all the C:/ >> Windows >> files to C:/ by accident i just made a replica... n den i deleted all the replicaz datz all... n the originalz were still in windows n i didnt even clean out the trash can....
    If they are all in the trash then why cant you RESTORE them by right clicking on the trash can.

Sounds like you deleted alot of fles there [/b][/quote]
    well i restarted my com... n i dunt dink that would affect anything... since i just deleted all the files i copied... so it negates it

4. Software & Hardware   -   #24
    You should have a system restore on your pc have you tried that?

Go to system tools and try it?

5. Software & Hardware   -   #25
    ummm i cant enter my hard drive? .... im stuck between 2 screens.... the initial screen n the screen after that....

rite now im USING my mothers com...

6. Software & Hardware   -   #26
    RPerry's Avatar Synergy BT Rep: Bad Rep
    Is this a windows error your getting? and about the system restore, don&#39;t think 98SE has that.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #27
    no that isnt a windows error... itz reboot* ... i just restarted my com n im not even in windows yet...

8. Software & Hardware   -   #28
    http://www.google.com/search?q=invalid+sys...8&start=10&sa=N

anyone of these forums can resemble in a way of the problem im having... not exactly the same problem but itz veri similar....

9. Software & Hardware   -   #29
    RPerry's Avatar Synergy BT Rep: Bad Rep
    Have you tried booting into safe mode?

10. Software & Hardware   -   #30
    imported_computerfreak76
    you may need to go ahead and reinstall windows, cause if you cant boot from the boot disk your pretty much shit out of luck.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast