Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: Shit I Messed Up My Com Big Time

i would if i could reach it.... it pops up the second after i restart my com... damn i gotta sleep soon since i got school tommo... but i will be sure to check this forum again wen i get bac from school tommo... so if there r any suggestionz keep postin it... dankz...

2. Software & Hardware   -   #32
    Originally posted by computerfreak76@10 February 2003 - 04:50
    you may need to go ahead and reinstall windows, cause if you cant boot from the boot disk your pretty much shit out of luck.
    yea i noticed... if i plug my hard drive to another com 2 c if it still works will i screw up anotehr com?.... since my momz com is runnin perfectly fine...

BYTHEWAY IM USING MY MOTHERS COM FOR ANY NEW COMERS* tryin to help me... dankz peepz

3. Software & Hardware   -   #33
    RPerry's Avatar Synergy BT Rep: Bad Rep
    doesn't sound very good for you right now, You may indeed end up re-installing your OS

4. Software & Hardware   -   #34
    imported_computerfreak76
    yeah dude your gonna have to reinstall windows if your lucky you wont lose any data.

once you get the invalid disk error thats nothing you can do just hope like hell it will let you reinstall with no problems.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #35
    RP it sounds like he has deleted his C: drive.

If you go into safe mode cant you restore whats in the recycle been from there?

If not then you are going to need 98 backup restore disk, and reinstall the operating system back on to the pc.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #36
    imported_computerfreak76
    yes you can hook your drive up to your moms as long as they are compatible and NO it wont hurt your moms computer.

that would be a good idea too especially if you have alot of files you don't want to lose.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #37
    if he could into safe mode, yes he would be able to get to the recycle bin, problem is he say that the error is popping up before windows loads

8. Software & Hardware   -   #38
    If he has a back up disk you should be able to reinstall it over the top of the the old operating system with out losing any files.

Or even better did you back your files up on to disks.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #39
    did you address as to whether or not you had the Windows 98SE install or update disk?

10. Software & Hardware   -   #40
    imported_computerfreak76
    either you should find a boot disk that works or reinstall thats your two choices as of now.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast