Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Hoi Artemis

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Mary doesn't strike me as the "taken alive" category of fugitive. And considering he's frequently got small, sleepy human shields with him, he may be able to hold the authorities off for a fair while.

One could imagine a scenario in which he is in flight to a Art's home land in a Leerjet where upon landing, Art will (while still mounted upon whatevar form of 4-legged steed they have down there) within seconds, apprehend a jetlegged and fully-spent Macky, and add "International Hero" to his day's list of job titles...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Lounge   -   #42
    manker's Avatar effendi
    If Leerjet was intentional, it was fantastic

It all makes sense. Arty's probably given refuge to Mary underneath an eyrie with a particularly sturdy tapir at the ready for escape to the hinterland as dusk falls.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #43
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Oh if only my history were so colorful....I'm blushing now. I wish had taken the opportunity to try some of the exciting vocations you guise dreamed up for me. The uphill gardner sounds particularly stimulating, and a professional congo dancer oh the dream......

Ben does know my ckrit identity ofc, but after a couple of careers dealing with real life people I found I don't really like them and want to shake them violently while yelling 'harden the fuck up' at the top of my lungs. So I changed to animals, I can yell at them at the top of my lungs and threaten to kill them and noone calls the A.O.S. (our S.W.A.T.) which is very satisfying.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

4. Lounge   -   #44
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Immigration control. Nice.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

5. Lounge   -   #45
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    The people who live in my computer are an exception ofc....well most of them are.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

6. Lounge   -   #46
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    I can yell at them at the top of my lungs and threaten to kill them and noone calls the A.O.S. (our S.W.A.T.) which is very satisfying.
    Immigration control. Nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. Lounge   -   #47
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    No, I just onomatopoeically went on from congo dancer.
    I'm pretty sure you don't know but I'm going to carry on anyway.

Pipe layer.
    Since there is apparently an appropriate song for everything I've decided to stop trying to punctuate correctly and converse exclusively via music video from this point on.

Respect my lack of authority.

8. Lounge   -   #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    So I changed to animals,.....

9. Lounge   -   #49
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Idol
    I've decided to stop trying to punctuate correctly and converse exclusively via music video from this point on.
    Please don't. My mam does that and you aren't her. I just don't think you could pull it off.

And also, I've never clicked one of your music links owing to suspecting they'll be shite.
    I clicked the mewvie trailers tho'

Perhaps you could converse using them instead.

10. Lounge   -   #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Idol
    I've decided to stop trying to punctuate correctly and converse exclusively via music video from this point on.
    Please don't. My mam does that and you aren't her. I just don't think you could pull it off.

And also, I've never clicked one of your music links owing to suspecting they'll be shite.
    I clicked the mewvie trailers tho'

Perhaps you could converse using them instead.
    I would but I'm afraid that certain topics might require the use of Michael Bay.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast