Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: looking inv. fsc

MoRbIdAnGeL's Avatar LooKiNg inv. FsC..

Urgent

Very please someone about help in get on fsc ( I know that the only way is to submit an application to be invited by a member fsc ) I swear I'm not a cheater and very please someone let trust me and submit an application for an invitation for me on f********g.

I was on IRC channel fsc and I got the answer that invitation is only for members of the FSC and i can him obtained only by submitting an application for an invitation and can this do only member FSC is this the only way
    Last edited by MoRbIdAnGeL; 03-25-2012 at 08:52 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Poster
    Not again . Please

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by stan View Post
    Not again . Please
    I'm not looking for problems only help and sorry for what I wrote in a previous request for these all insults. I really very want to get on f********g. I no have friend to help me get there on f********g. I really very sorry for all the insults from my side
    Last edited by MoRbIdAnGeL; 03-25-2012 at 08:20 PM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    teflon05's Avatar Pessimistic Optimist BT Rep: +2
    Ah, the one where you called everyone fags? Seems to me that you probably pissed off two groups of people...Those that are actually homosexual & don't appreciate being called fags, & those that aren't homosexual & ALSO don't like being called a fag. That's two strikes...Just waiting for the third
    No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. — P.J. O'Rourke

Sin lies only in hurting others unnecessarily. All other "sins" are invented nonsense. — Robert A. Heinlein (1907-1988)

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by teflon05 View Post
    Ah, the one where you called everyone fags? Seems to me that you probably pissed off two groups of people...Those that are actually homosexual & don't appreciate being called fags, & those that aren't homosexual & ALSO don't like being called a fag. That's two strikes...Just waiting for the third
    two and two too many no want longer the third
    Last edited by MoRbIdAnGeL; 03-25-2012 at 08:27 PM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by MoRbIdAnGeL View Post
    Very please someone about help in get on fsc ( I know that the only way is to submit an application to be invited by a member fsc ) I swear I'm not a cheater and very please someone let trust me and submit an application for an invitation for me on f********g.

I was on IRC channel fsc and I got the answer that invitation is only for members of the FSC and i can him obtained only by submitting an application for an invitation and can this do only member FSC is this the only way
    I didn't know that FSC had an open irc channel? As for the application it's already been made by someone who's obviously a mad Saint or something and it was vigorously rejected.

Also why again do you want to be a member of FSC ?Please don't say "it's the best " or "because of the community" because people say the same thing of FTN and since gaining entrance there you've not made use of the forums at all and after initially downloading/overseeding a bunch of stuff you will never make use of you've basically already lost interest in that site.
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

But never mind that, I'm a fag and a pedal(?).
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    you're a pedal too? I thought I was the only one...
    No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. — P.J. O'Rourke

Sin lies only in hurting others unnecessarily. All other "sins" are invented nonsense. — Robert A. Heinlein (1907-1988)

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by teflon05 View Post
    you're a pedal too? I thought I was the only one...
    Yes but you're flaming so you still win.
    Respect my lack of authority.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Yeah...But I strive to become a sprocket someday.

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast