Thread: Hi, I am looking for a Top private TV Show invite. Please help

Diamond Dealer BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Hi Guys,
    I am a long time member and I wanted to join a top private tv show site. I am a quality member to the BT community. I seed back at least a 1.300 and donate. I am a long time member to, 2 very popular private sites but I am not allowed to talk about them. I can show utorrent, and my 2 private tracker ratios if need be for references.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by mad555 View Post
    I am a long time member to, 2 very popular private sites but I am not allowed to talk about them. .
    Why bother mentioning them then?
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    incase someone that can help needs proof that I am a trustworthy seeder. Can you help cough"BTN"cough

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Can you tell me openly what those sites are?cough.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    teflon05's Avatar Pessimistic Optimist BT Rep: +2
    Probably one of these https://filesharingtalk.com/threads/2...27#post2126427

...but I am not allowed to talk about them
    Irony at it's best.
    Last edited by teflon05; 03-25-2012 at 11:13 PM.
    No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. — P.J. O'Rourke

Sin lies only in hurting others unnecessarily. All other "sins" are invented nonsense. — Robert A. Heinlein (1907-1988)

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    DeadPoet's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by mad555 View Post
    incase someone that can help needs proof that I am a trustworthy seeder. Can you help cough"BTN"cough
    Trustworthy my ass.

And ratio-proofs are irrelevant for those ratioless sites. Grab your torrent and never bother to seed back anything. At least that's what I've been doing though I have an achievement: "User has an average seedtime of at least 1 moth"

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    I can show you my overall utorrent stats that are 6.07tb upload to 3.85tb download which comes out to a ratio of 1.580. The sites are not ratioless.

Quote Originally Posted by teflon05 View Post
    Probably one of these https://filesharingtalk.com/threads/2...27#post2126427

...but I am not allowed to talk about them
    Irony at it's best.
    WRONG! Stupidity at it's best... now that's ironic
    Last edited by mad555; 03-26-2012 at 12:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    teflon05's Avatar Pessimistic Optimist BT Rep: +2
    You need to look up the definition of Irony, apparently.

As far as stupidity goes...Well, not wanting to mention what trackers you have because "you are not allowed to talk about them", but on the other hand trying to trade to get into other trackers (Which is frowned upon by most trackers more than mentioning the tracker itself) seems both ironic AND stupid to me. And you didn't have any problem mentioning what trackers you had & wanted in that post, did you? Now run along & look up "Irony"...
    No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. — P.J. O'Rourke

Sin lies only in hurting others unnecessarily. All other "sins" are invented nonsense. — Robert A. Heinlein (1907-1988)