Page 21 of 37 FirstFirst ... 111819202122232431 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst Movie Ever

Batman and Robin

2. Movies & TV   -   #202
    ANything with M. Night Shyamalan as the director. Examples include: The Last Airbender, the happening, Lady in the water, and After Earth.

3. Movies & TV   -   #203
    lake placid

4. Movies & TV   -   #204
    Quote Originally Posted by G0OS3 View Post
    ANything with M. Night Shyamalan as the director. Examples include: The Last Airbender, the happening, Lady in the water, and After Earth.
    What about The Sixth Sense or Unbreakable?

5. Movies & TV   -   #205
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by piercerseth View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by G0OS3 View Post
    What about The Sixth Sense or Unbreakable?
    He answered the question "Worst Film Ever" by giving you multiple answers and you are expecting logic from this guy?

True fact though.Shana Lama Ding Dong only had the one good idea in him and it was even starting to wear thin in Unbreakable.

Anyway what I really want to know is doesn't it bother you that 99 verging on 100% of new members can't even be bothered to read what has been written beyond the title of a thread?

Quote Originally Posted by gazrru View Post
    lake placid
    OK if Lake Placid was the worst movie ever then explain Lake Placid 2 and 3.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 06-29-2014 at 08:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. Movies & TV   -   #206
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Anyway what I really want to know is doesn't it bother you that 99 verging on 100% of new members can't even be bothered to read what has been written beyond the title of a thread?
    Of course it does. What, pray tell, would you have us do about it? Send your scathing reply to RealitY. Seriously.
    You can ballyhoo ad infinitum; you're just going to give yourself ulcers.

7. Movies & TV   -   #207
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    True fact though.Shana Lama Ding Dong only had the one good idea in him and it was even starting to wear thin in Unbreakable.
    It would be interesting to see how a competent director would have handled the story of Unbreakable. It did seem to have potential, just came across as f-ed up, IMO.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. Movies & TV   -   #208
    lake placid
    what? I think that movie is amazing. a great, fun flick to watch with some friends and laughing at all the cliches and the stupidity.

9. Movies & TV   -   #209
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by piercerseth View Post
    Of course it does. What, pray tell, would you have us do about it? Send your scathing reply to RealitY. Seriously.
    You can ballyhoo ad infinitum; you're just going to give yourself ulcers.
    I don't deal well with reality.Seriously.
    Also I don't think there's much risk of me getting an ulcer as I see myself more as carrier than victim.

Quote Originally Posted by keakzzz View Post
    lake placid
    what? I think that movie is amazing. a great, fun flick to watch with some friends and laughing at all the cliches and the stupidity.
    I'm sure that it would have won an Academy Award if they based greatness on stuff like that.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 06-29-2014 at 11:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Respect my lack of authority.

10. Movies & TV   -   #210
    Poster
    This week I nominate http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1815862/?ref_=nv_sr_2 as the worst movie ever. Good news is by august I am certain someone else will make a bigger STANK BOMB than this.

Page 21 of 37 FirstFirst ... 111819202122232431 ... LastLast