Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: <object Desktop>

That will work with the old versions of object desktop. 2002 may be the newest version of the object desktop "suite" (If 2004 hasn&#39;t come out yet, which it will VERY soon), but it does not have the latest components. The component manger is crap now. Back in the early stages of object desktop, the component manger was cool, and let you download stuff, but now all you can download with it is the old, outdated stuff. To get the newer versions of Object Desktop Components, you need the program called "Stardock Central". The program is easy to find, but the login information (working) is almost impossible to find. If anyone can find working info for stardock central, that would be awsome (please contact me), but if not, then you&#39;ll have to find the compoents seperately, sorry.

I know for a fact that Window Blinds 4.1 and DesktopX 2 are being shared on KaZaA, because that&#39;s where I got them from. Good luck&#33;

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    I now have Object Desktop 2002.
    but it needs a key.. anyone happen to have it?
    Maybe I&#39;ll check out Startdock central, also.

~~~~~
    me again. I&#39;ll just update in the same post.
    Um..
    I thought that Object Desktop included all that software, but when I DLed it (from the hash in this thread, i believe) it didn&#39;t have any software with it. When you go to open it, it is just a link to where you can get it. That&#39;s lame.

As for stardoc, i&#39;m just confused, cuz let&#39;s say I wanna get DesktopX...
    it isn&#39;t in the list.

Could someone just guide me through some process of how I can get all of this crap?
    Almost not worth the trouble.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    yeah....i have a same problem.......i need help&#33;&#33;

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12