Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Mary's #2 fan

manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles View Post

Not having sex I suspect.
    Last edited by manker; 04-03-2012 at 10:04 PM.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Wow, seriously, someone wasted time and effort in writing that? must have been a worthwhile venture.

Also, why not just one up him? why dont you threaten him with SUR X14? surely that is one level above 13? we are talking Deathknight level baby...

yes, I just made Deathknights sound cool..

3. Lounge   -   #33
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by raslan81 View Post
    Wow, seriously, someone wasted time and effort in writing that? must have been a worthwhile venture.

Also, why not just one up him? why dont you threaten him with SUR X14? surely that is one level above 13? we are talking Deathknight level baby...

yes, I just made Deathknights sound cool..
    If you did, I am completely unaware, but I find myself in a position to be able to ask a person in the know what Deathknights are and what their level is.
    Also SUR X14 would be a gang of groids. So it's definitely one better cus I think they'd pwn Mexicans in a fight.
    Based on my knowledge of gang culture, which is based upon The Shield.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

4. Lounge   -   #34
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    banning J-Dye and Dave clones.
    It is only a matter of time before they become one as J-Dave...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Too much to respond to, so I guess I can only ask, is anyone here willing to protect me? He has frightening spelling and grammar destructive abilities, I'm pretty sure he'll defeat my eyes in round 1 and ruin my ears in round 2. Then he'll get me with the fountain and license plate in round 3. He'll leave an indent in my face that will read in the mirror "PPN8NEZ", and I'll have to wonder for the rest of my life, "why's pauperizing so difficult?"
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    manker's Avatar effendi
    In a thread where I've posted complete gibberish, I feel compelled to point out how high-brow the lounge is now.
    Maybe high-brow is the wrong term, but there aren't many complete morons who post any more. It's lamentable but also good in a good way.

No-one asked who Mary's number one fan is because every thread reader knew it was Mary herself.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    I have to admit it. It was me. I sent that letter. If you lift the delicate folds of vellum up to your nose Mary, you'll notice a faint waft of parma violets and lubricant.
    I just knew you would be eating your heart out with jealousy that I had/have/continued to have/will continue to have/not have a stalker/innocent victim/stalkee/ecru suit on my balustrade or to not put too fine a point on it, in fact an indubitable .
    Whatever you did, please don't do it ever again.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    In a thread where I've posted complete gibberish, I feel compelled to point out how high-brow the lounge is now.
    Maybe high-brow is the wrong term, but there aren't many complete morons who post any more. It's lamentable but also good in a good way.

No-one asked who Mary's number one fan is because every thread reader knew it was Mary herself.
    They're all either #1's or #2's manky, and I think you're the piss (said in an old-timey, complimentary tone).

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster

Totes

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234