Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Editing Vocals Out Of A Song

hey.
    im looking 4 something that would let me take all the vocals out of a song so just leaving the music.

thanks

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    So you need a vocal remover. Most of the program out there is not reliable. You can still hear the vocals. Why? Where are you going to use it?

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    well actually my cuzin wants the this done, he thinks some of todays singers just dont cut it,

could u name some of the programs?
    thanks

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    muchspl2
    never tried it cause I'm not a good singer but DART Karaoke can do it

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    oh man u should hear my singing
    once i grabbed the mic and sung afew notes..................and man everyone got up.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................and walked out.lol

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Man, goodluck in that then!
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    well, theres a plug-in for winamp that allows you to remove some vocals, its impossible to remove them all b/c there sorta twisted together

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    muchspl2
    darts the best, it made for that

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    leonidas's Avatar Poster
    Cooledit pro does the job. allthough I don&#39;t remember which quality you get.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Debaser
    I&#39;ve tried all of em, and theres just no way to get back the quality of the original. yeah you&#39;ll get the vocals out, but you&#39;ll also lose whatever else was on the same track as the vocals, i.e. the drums for instance, and in some cases you can lose almost the whole song&#33; your much better off trying to get an instrumental version of whatever it is your looking for.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast