Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lotr Vs Matrix Which Is The Best Tril

Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Well it's kind of hard to judge at the moment as no-one has seen the last of the LOTR trilogy to make a fair comparison. But unless the third film really kicks ass I'm going to go for the Matrix series.

LOTR was never one of my favourite books but Peter Jackson has taken quite a few liberties with the story so far and that has spoilt it for me, plus the books were quite long-winded as is the film.

Oh yes, and Matrix had a car chase scene a must for EVERY film...

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    i didnt know peter jackson made that i love some his movies

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    You have to keep in mind that LOTR was designed to be a trilogy from the ground up but The Matrix was not! Shortly after The Matrix was released in theaters and it was so popular they decided to do the trilogy. Besides that, LOTR is basically one big story/movie but The Matrix (the first movie anyway) was like a stand-alone movie where the story wraps up in the end.

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by bujub22@17 November 2003 - 18:32
    Yeah I love his early work like Braindead and Bad Taste

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Originally posted by Withcheese+17 November 2003 - 18:59--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Withcheese @ 17 November 2003 - 18:59)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bujub22@17 November 2003 - 18:32
    Yeah I love his early work like Braindead and Bad Taste [/b][/quote]
    yah i like meet the feebles and dead alive too there a nother 1 but i cant remeber the name

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    LOTR is BEtTer&#33;&#33;

but i like matrix too

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Originally posted by MadDog-2000@17 November 2003 - 18:44
    You have to keep in mind that LOTR was designed to be a trilogy from the ground up but The Matrix was not&#33; Shortly after The Matrix was released in theaters and it was so popular they decided to do the trilogy. Besides that, LOTR is basically one big story/movie but The Matrix (the first movie anyway) was like a stand-alone movie where the story wraps up in the end.
    Indeed The Matrix was always planned as a trillogy. the scripts were written a long time ago. You can even see it in The Matrix when neo is in white room with the agents before they show that shot it zoooooms in on the Architechs screens. it shows that neo is begin watched.

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    Poster
    matrix

proud to be american

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Matrix in 2 words is Over rated

its for the younger qudience who want action but when i was young I loved action as you get older action becoems boring

LOTR of course my vote

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    lotr are actually 3-episode series and not sequels&#33; lol

or whatever, i think lotr still better than matrix, but there are many outstanding triologies like x-men, and mummy

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast