Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lotr Vs Matrix Which Is The Best Tril

soooooo which do you think is the best trillogy out of what in my oppinions are the bigest and best trillogys since starwars

in the begining Matrix got my vote but then they released Reloaded and i still liked it but not as much

so LOTR gets my vote since all of them Kick ass just can't wait for return of the KIng

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Sneaked in finally, I agree with you about LOTR being better than the matrix, but i did not actually like the sequel to eiether film but i preferred the LOTR sequel to Reloaded, i think someone should have reminded them to put all six bullets in the revolver, the beginning was poor and failed to make me want to watch the film.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    tothbenedek's Avatar Poster
    I think absolutely LOTR. I think both released part is a good movie.
    Matrix one was a very good movie, but i shouldn't have seen matrix 2 and 3.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Supernatural's Avatar Poster
    LotR all the way. Matrix could have been better if the last 2 movies were as good as the first. Return of the King is going to be awesome.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Poster
    Sneaked in finally, I agree with you about LOTR being better than the matrix, but i did not actually like the sequel to eiether film
    Two towers and Return of the King ARE NOT Sequels

just to made that clear... they all where developed together

and yes LotR is just damn good, and really better then the Matrix Triology (Reloaded and Revolution just did not kick the ass like M1)

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Alucard1475's Avatar Poster
    LOTR of course

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    pusher's Avatar The New Moral
    Alright show of hands:
    How many of you knew that LoTR was going to be what most, if not all, people were going to say in response to this question?

:raises hand:
    The color of this signature is really blue. If you see otherwise, please adjust your monitor settings.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    lotr two towers and return of the king are sequels if there not sequels then what are they called?

both films LOTR and The Matrix are shit everyone of them but if i had to choose it would be LOTR because i hate Keaunu Reeves
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Rizindon's Avatar Poster
    Matrix has got my vote all the Lotr is very long and boring even thought its got a gud story line its is just too long and boring

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    well i say lotr1 was kind of boring but 2 was good but i like the matrix all of them so im going to have to go with matrix on this 1 do i do want to see lotr3 so im goin wid matrix

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast