Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Australia _ The Best Country In The World?

bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    UKman as it is nearing confession time, is there anything else you need to get of your chest? I beginning to detect similarities between you and someone else on this forum. The grammar, spelling etc.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

2. Lounge   -   #42
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by protak@17 November 2003 - 19:40
    Is that you bro??? I've been trying to track ya since the heist...
    Sweden sound's nice, any good spot's we can hit
    wow!! and they said "dont trust the internet" - my long lost....whatever
    Sweden: probably the only country in the world where you do more time for speeding than murder - TRUE!!

@bigboab:
    You gotta help me out here - i only use 10% of my brains you know -

Peace
    UKMan - aussie blood??

3. Lounge   -   #43
    Damnatory's Avatar OTL BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Isn't the ratio of women to men like 6:1 in Australia? The Australian girls I know here in the states say that they love Americans because were so sweet and romantic, and that all the guys over there are assholes because they basically have their pick and choose of women.

Thats just what they said. (2 girls, not alot to collect information from, but still more than one source is viable.)

Away from that topic, I think Australia is a beautiful country, and would love to live there for a couple of years or so, but I would always be at home in the US.

4. Lounge   -   #44
    I like Australia, would even consider moving there, but I've heard these things. Can any Australians tell me if they're true.

- Things are much more expensive.
    - Movies and Videogames come out much later.
    - Some strange domestic cat problems.

5. Lounge   -   #45
    Poster
    now that I can get pics to d/l here is my contribution.... even tho Alucard's pics are better of sunny Brisbane...

and ScotchGuy..

more expensive??... it's pretty relative to the wages I guess
    Movies and videogames??... not really sure how much later they come out but yes I guess we do have to wait a little bit longer, sometimes only a couple of days or so, sometimes longer...
    strange domestic cat problems??... I think you have been reading too many threads in the lounge here...
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-family:Courier'>The biggest room in the world is the room for improvement.....</span>
    <span style='color:red'><u>Don't Go Here.........</u></span></span>

6. Lounge   -   #46
    AussieSheila's Avatar Dazed & Confused
    Morning Ang&#33; Where to begin? You did a pretty good job, I&#39;m just going to add something about Aussie men. A song actually, and it&#39;s to the tune of Meredith Brooks song "Bitch".

I&#39;ll just put the chorus on here and give you a link to the rest of the song, which is recorded and played on the radio cos apparently we don&#39;t mind telling it as it is.

Bloke - Chris Franklin

(chorus)

I&#39;m a bloke,
    I&#39;m an ocker
    And I really love your knockers
    I&#39;m a labourer by day,
    I piss up all me pay
    Watching footy on TV
    Just feed me more VB
    Just pour my beer,
    And get my smokes,
    And go away

"BLOKE"

So you see Damnatory, we train our girls to go out in the world to seek new men. The idea is they tell you guys that there are 6 women to every bloke just to get you here. There&#39;s plenty of Aussie men but they mostly fit the song.

7. Lounge   -   #47
    we dont even have alot of kangaroos.

altough we seem to like gay people alot in this country, we even have parades for them.

8. Lounge   -   #48
    Originally posted by Damnatory@17 November 2003 - 19:39
    The Australian girls I know here in the states say that they love Americans because were so sweet and romantic.

Your all also so crazy with the guns, to bad when you come here you wont be able to run around shooting people.

GG.

JHON HOWARD

> KILL DA BOAT PEOPLE

9. Lounge   -   #49
    Honey's Avatar unbreakable
    well... i live in Perth in Western Australia... and for me there isn&#39;t anywhere quite like it in the world... i choose paradise... B)

i&#39;ll give you a pictoral view of my home.. from the tropical north west to the temperate climates down south... gorgeous... and to think im lucky enough to call this home...

the Kimberley

the Pilbara

the Gascoyne

10. Lounge   -   #50
    Honey's Avatar unbreakable
    and more..

the Mid West

the Goldfields

the Heartlands

Perth

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast