Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Australia _ The Best Country In The World?

Honey's Avatar unbreakable
    okay last one...

Peel

the South West

the Great Southern

Esperance

and that is my home...

2. Lounge   -   #52
    Where I live it's a one hour drive to the coast for some surfing, and a one hour drive to the moutains for some snowboarding. If you feel like driving 3 hours you will end up in what's similar to the midwest United States except more desert like, tons of snow in the winter and really hot in the summer.

Not too shabby, now if only I could do something about the economy.

3. Lounge   -   #53
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    Thats ok i think I'll stay here for now
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

4. Lounge   -   #54
    So whats the unemployment/ employment rate like ??? Jobs hard to find, for us "not independentley wealthly ones"?
    SMARTY SMARTY HAD A PARTY NOBODY CAME BUT SMARTY

5. Lounge   -   #55
    i think at the moment Australia has it's lowest unemployment rate for over 10 years... there's plenty of work if you want to do it!..

6. Lounge   -   #56
    Poster
    wow Austrailia must really suck if youo have to make a post telling yourself otherwise just to try and convince yourself it dont suck ass crack. so far the pics you've posted are just coastal pics. anybody can get a nice coastal picture of their country and call if beautiful. but i wouldn't live in Weak asstrailia. especailly a place that considers "bloody" a cuss word. i duno how u guys can live with yourselfs espcailly since u guys have to claim Steve Irwin. the country i live in is based off people who fought for their freedom im guessing is better then a country who started off as nuthing but criminals. . also dont go to war with anybody cause you'll get 'pwn3d"

7. Lounge   -   #57
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Mabey................

8. Lounge   -   #58
    BANNED
    Well hello Prikbull, welcome to our thread. No need to get jealous mate, just get up off your arse, get a job, earn some money and you could come and visit us. Seeing as we're a load of criminals, you should feel right at home!

9. Lounge   -   #59
    Originally posted by Pitbul@18 November 2003 - 13:40
    especailly a place that considers "bloody" a cuss word. i duno how u guys can live with yourselfs espcailly since u guys have to claim Steve Irwin. the country i live in is based off people who fought for their freedom im guessing is better then a country who started off as nuthing but criminals.  . also dont go to war with anybody cause you'll get 'pwn3d"
    well... lets look at all that shall we? *smirks*

we consider "bloody" a cuss word?.... well bluddy hell... i never knew that?..

we HAVE to claim Steve Irwin?... well again.. bluddy hell... y'all sweet lil Yankees gave him his popularity... seems y'all just cain't get enough of us!..

and yep.. you guys fought for your freedom... against the American indians for starters.... and of course you didnt have any crims sent there did ya?... no people indentured from England and Ireland?... read ya BLUDDY history books before you make a right wally of yourself!...

and no... we didn't happen to be the first country to stand by the US invoking the ANZUS treaty after 9/11 did we?..

my suggestion to you.... stay there... coz we don't need or want you here!... oh... another really good oz expression for you...... engage brain before putting mouth (fingers) into action....

oh and btw... we know how to spell too!..

10. Lounge   -   #60
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Mabey not!

Peace brotherdoobie

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast