Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Mary does China, the official thread

mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    I've always said you were a man in an ill fitting suit, and I was right.
    You were also the one who called me porky, which no one has ever called me before you anomaly.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post

You were also the one who called me porky, which no one has ever called me before you anomaly.
    Did I say porky? I'm not good at giving men compliments, it's against my nature. I meant you look like you could chop logs and wrestle a bear should the need arise. Not a grizzly bear, but perhaps a spectacled one, or a koala

3. Lounge   -   #13

Did I say porky? I'm not good at giving men compliments, it's against my nature. I meant you look like you could chop logs and wrestle a bear should the need arise. Not a grizzly bear, but perhaps a spectacled one, or a koala
    Yes, in which I followed with "chocolate coated turd" if I recall correctly. I was disappointed that no one furthered the convo for which I prepared a statement along the lines of "I'm halfway between Lee Adama Caprica invasion and Lee Adama New Caprica invasion". It was all brilliantly planned but never executed, unlike here where I awkwardly forced it.

Anyways, don't become preoccupied over it, I'm the worst at accepting compliments. I adamantly refute them when proposed. I feel odd when I'm not being passionately rejected.

P.S. I would totally destroy a peaceful Panda.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    My wife figure did once try to appeal to my Asian tastes:

ChProf.jpg

5. Lounge   -   #15

Yes, in which I followed with "chocolate coated turd" if I recall correctly. I was disappointed that no one furthered the convo for which I prepared a statement along the lines of "I'm halfway between Lee Adama Caprica invasion and Lee Adama New Caprica invasion". It was all brilliantly planned but never executed, unlike here where I awkwardly forced it.

Anyways, don't become preoccupied over it, I'm the worst at accepting compliments. I adamantly refute them when proposed. I feel odd when I'm not being passionately rejected.

P.S. I would totally destroy a peaceful Panda.
    I lolled ^

I don't know what a Lee Adama is, but it reminds me of the word oedema and so in my mind you now occupy a position between an old and a new puss-filled swelling.

Compliments are tricky. I have enough self confidence already and the last thing I need is more. I would rather people show they care by insulting me, because that would help me challenge my ego and that is a much nicer gift than compliments. Comments about my looks are easier to handle because they're not really about me. Might as well direct them at my genome.....I only carry it, I don't own it. Compliments about character are much harder and make me feel like a fraud. It seems dishonest somehow to accept them while all my flaws are ignored. At the same time nobody can tell me anything about my flaws that I don't already know. The whole exercise seems pointless.

I don't understand your oriental fetish. Usually men who have one are pathetic, ineffectual neurotics who can't handle the sexuality of a grown woman because it makes them feel emasculated and inferior. It repulses me as much as paedophilia, which I also think stems from the above. Strong, vital white men never seem to have fetishes for oriental women.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    ....... and yeah, there's not much I won't do for a guy, but dressing up as a child or an oriental woman is totally out of the question. Ew.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I use too many fucking anecdotes and stories and shit about me and China, so I think I need a 100 % authentic Mary/China thread. A preemptive attack if you will, regarding the idea of, "if you love China so much, why don't you just Mary it?".

Here's a pic I am posting because nobody will have internet sex with me at the moment. Darthy is such a cock tease, the prude bitch.

So anyways, I have repeatedly mentioned that I was teaching or some bullshit in China, here is the stupid pic of that scenario to destroy your cerebral imaginations. It's a big fuck you to everyone who won't cyber with me.

Attachment 107918
    China?Looks more like Scarborough to me.
    Also who's the serial killer at the front of the room?
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    I don't know what a Lee Adama is
    I'm going to have to mark out right here and call this blasphemy and stuff. The referee is calling for a mistrial, the band returns home, and lots of other stuff. Should I have said Apollo or Leland or something like that?

Quote Originally Posted by squeamous
    Strong, vital white men never seem to have fetishes for oriental women.
    If my choices were between pathetic neurotic and strong vital white man, the pathetic neurotic sounds waaaay more appealing. The idea of a strong vital white man repulses me, it repulses me more than paedophilia. Anyways, my fetish is more of a broader fixation on all things Asian, in their culture, language, psychology, etc. Specifically that pertains to Japanese, Chinese and Indian and not so much for Korean, Vietnamese and such. I'm just not usually as interested in Indian women in a broader sense so I don't bring it up as often.

P.S. Why the fuck did I start this thread? My reason doesn't make any sense.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    No blondes in Scarborough either?

10. Lounge   -   #20
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    No blondes in Scarborough either?
    http://www.pacificmalltoronto.com/
    Respect my lack of authority.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast