Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Mary does China, the official thread

mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    FFS Fuckstar Galactica. STM&SD is trying to get me to watch the first series. I have no interest in it whatsoever. The cast look like they could have been plucked straight from any shit American sitcom. Where do these people come from? Is there a village somewhere where bland babies with excellent bone structure, shiny hair and perfect teeth are raised specifically for American TV? I want to see normal people in sci fi or GTFO.
    That's it, I'm requesting it. Can we trade you out for the other one?
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    manker's Avatar effendi
    +1
    Last edited by manker; 04-15-2012 at 11:55 PM.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    +1
    What was the edit?

4. Lounge   -   #34
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeams
    Manky - fair point with regards to emo and goth culture, but that's mostly a youth thing involving a visible 'scene' which they grow out of. It's not a sexual preference like it seems to be with adult white males.
    It's not really emo or gothic culture. In fact, it definitely isn't.
    It's specifically Japanese emulation and is interwoven around their culture, clothing, comix and perceived sexual practices. Agree with the growing out of it thing, but.

I posted it because it seemed to me it wasn't strictly a sexual thing with Mary, either, and that I consider her to be a bit of a weeaboo.
    Me, on the other hand, I like oriental ladies because they all look 14.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

5. Lounge   -   #35
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    +1
    What was the edit?
    It was a one word reply agreeing with your stance, but then I remembered that you'd be reading it and I probably needed to make my position more explicit.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    You must excuse my recent dive into anti-white undertones, I watched The Black Power Mixtape 1967-1975 (2011) today as it popped up on Netflix

7. Lounge   -   #37
    I posted it because it seemed to me it wasn't strictly a sexual thing with Mary, either, and that I consider her to be a bit of a weeaboo.
    It obviously isn't strictly sexual since I've been to Asian countries twice and not gotten laid
    The closest I got was an inadvertent hand job over my clothing.

Also, I just learned what weeaboo meant, and I think I'm thankful that I didn't know it earlier. I have tentative plans to move to Japan for a couple of years to teach English while I work on securing a scientific editing position or further my entrepreneurial scientific editing for non-native English speakers business. I will probably emigrate elsewhere and be considered a weeaboo then on.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    You're a lot more normal-looking than I expected. Scary, really

9. Lounge   -   #39
    manker's Avatar effendi
    It obviously isn't strictly sexual since I've been to Asian countries twice and not gotten laid
    The closest I got was an inadvertent hand job over my clothing.

Also, I just learned what weeaboo meant, and I think I'm thankful that I didn't know it earlier. I have tentative plans to move to Japan for a couple of years to teach English while I work on securing a scientific editing position or further my entrepreneurial scientific editing for non-native English speakers business. I will probably emigrate elsewhere and be considered a weeaboo then on.
    I've done some studies and, if you're a westerner, it's more difficult to get into Japanese industry than it is Chinese industry, for example. A societal thing which I'm sure you're aware of.

Can't hurt if you dress and act like Gary Oak, though

10. Lounge   -   #40
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata

Wow, rapid fire questions it is. Here we go: controls the various lights and white screen motors, hot water line, dual language university, and dual language university.

And yes, what's going on here, is she doing it on purpose? I thought she was supposed to be cool and stuff. Olmos would be looking up with pouting lips and removing his glasses right about now. What's the next move?
    Thanks for that.

I'm not sure about the next move but I find myself wondering if you can speak Chinese or if you've been masquerading as an asian this whole time.

No wait, I do know the next move:

He was a lot better in Miami Vice.True story.
    Respect my lack of authority.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast