Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Mary does China, the official thread

mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    and how sexually aggressive ones disturb him = sexual inadequacy = fetish for a subservient female race.

Your hour's up Macky, that'll be £80 please!
    I agree with this one, sexual aggression turns me off. Sexual subtlety turns me on. I'm not very sexual so it's all a little confusing. I just like looking at cute girls :/

On the last point, I know I'm porky but I think it'd be very unhealthy if I shaved off that much weight.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

2. Lounge   -   #52
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by ckrit View Post
    In terms of A he's already stated how useless he is with women and how sexually aggressive ones disturb him = sexual inadequacy = fetish for a subservient female race.
    Are you saying that this is Mary's perception of asian women, or that they are a subservient female race?
    If I had to criticise Squeams' writing style, there, I'd have to find fault with her narrative. It lurches from detached observer to the protagonist's viewpoint and then back again with nary a nod nor line break.

What this flawed technique did was to intermingle her own stance with that of Mary's to the point that they were indistinguishable.
    The results are there for all to see. It's a mess and a particularly misleading one at that. I've had to take her mobile phone from her in class and I sometimes think that she's more interested in boys than my diction.

I'm going to have to insist she stays behind.
    B+ for content, D- for execution.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #53
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    You guys leave squeams alone, she's just sexually frustrated right now because I won't let her walk her fanny over me.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

4. Lounge   -   #54
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I saw that Japanese film about vaginas with teeth so your depiction of Squeams' limbed version in my mind's eye seems somewhat tame in comparison.
    Still would, though.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

5. Lounge   -   #55
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    In terms of A he's already stated how useless he is with women and how sexually aggressive ones disturb him = sexual inadequacy = fetish for a subservient female race.
    Are you saying that this is Mary's perception of asian women, or that they are a subservient female race?
    God no. The hilarious thing is, and this is only my personal experience, that Chinese women especially are fucking vicious! Anyone who thinks they're getting a subservient little girl soon finds out once married that they are anything but. One of my ineffectual nerdy male friends married a Chinese girl, and she literally changed overnight from the faux subservience to flying into rages when she doesn't get her way and beating him up. My best friend is half Chinese and half Vietnamese and says this is quite common in her culture. She largely rejects it as she's never really fit the stereotypes expected of her.

6. Lounge   -   #56
    manker's Avatar effendi
    God no. The hilarious thing is, and this is only my personal experience, that Chinese women especially are fucking vicious! Anyone who thinks they're getting a subservient little girl soon finds out once married that they are anything but. One of my ineffectual nerdy male friends married a Chinese girl, and she literally changed overnight from the faux subservience to flying into rages when she doesn't get her way and beating him up. My best friend is half Chinese and half Vietnamese and says this is quite common in her culture. She largely rejects it as she's never really fit the stereotypes expected of her.
    But are they clean and tidy?
    I could easily put up with the frequent rage of a tiny person if my favoured environment of sterile was aspired to and often attained

7. Lounge   -   #57
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    I agree with this one, sexual aggression turns me off. Sexual subtlety turns me on. I'm not very sexual so it's all a little confusing. I just like looking at cute girls :/

On the last point, I know I'm porky but I think it'd be very unhealthy if I shaved off that much weight.

Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    You guys leave squeams alone, she's just sexually frustrated right now because I won't let her walk her fanny over me.
    I already did, you just didn't notice. How's that for subtlety?

You men are so easy. All I have to do is listen and alter my song accordingly, and you come crashing on my rocks time and time again

Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    If I had to criticise Squeams' writing style, there, I'd have to find fault with her narrative. It lurches from detached observer to the protagonist's viewpoint and then back again with nary a nod nor line break.

What this flawed technique did was to intermingle her own stance with that of Mary's to the point that they were indistinguishable.
    The results are there for all to see. It's a mess and a particularly misleading one at that. I've had to take her mobile phone from her in class and I sometimes think that she's more interested in boys than my diction.

I'm going to have to insist she stays behind.
    B+ for content, D- for execution.
    You're labouring under a misapprehension. The mingling of my stance and Mary's serves to point out how right I am. I have created a position that Mary would find it difficult to counter since it is as you say, indistinguishable from his own. This is also down to the fact that I am probably right. As a general rule of thumb, the closer the answer is to the truth the more likely they are to be indistinguishable from each other
    You find this stance unsettling because you inhabit the grey areas between defined poles. There are no grey areas here, so where will your intellect rest Manky, where? You're in limbo. A sort of intellectual purgatory

8. Lounge   -   #58
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    But are they clean and tidy?
    I could easily put up with the frequent rage of a tiny person if my favoured environment of sterile was aspired to and often attained
    They are, but sadly if you don't share the same eagerness for cleanliness you get a vase in the face.

9. Lounge   -   #59
    ckrit's Avatar Flagpole
    God no. The hilarious thing is, and this is only my personal experience, that Chinese women especially are fucking vicious!
    Yep. That's more in line with my experiences with korean and vietnamese women as well.

edit: The one japanese woman I've been on a friendly basis with was neither vicious nor subservient. She was best described as tiny, and with an all-consuming passion for all things Star Wars so great that I think it might have approached religion. I once told her that George Lucas is a bit of a dick, and thus relations became frosty.

Her trenchcoat was dead cool, though.
    Last edited by ckrit; 04-19-2012 at 12:24 PM.
    ckrit d<rit c|<rit

Mi signotaur > urs.

10. Lounge   -   #60

God no. The hilarious thing is, and this is only my personal experience, that Chinese women especially are fucking vicious!
    Yep. That's more in line with my experiences with korean and vietnamese women as well.

edit: The one japanese woman I've been on a friendly basis with was neither vicious nor subservient. She was best described as tiny, and with an all-consuming passion for all things Star Wars so great that I think it might have approached religion. I once told her that George Lucas is a bit of a dick, and thus relations became frosty.

Her trenchcoat was dead cool, though.
    Imagine if you'd married her!

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast