Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Merry Mary notch filter, bad medicine man

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Sorry I seem to have wandered into the Anime section by mistake.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I honestly though I would have sold you on tits. Doesn't matter if they're animated right, they're tits and they jiggle tremble and travel at incredible speeds. That's all your mind's eye needs you pervert.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    Actually if you want to know the truth I wish they made live action movies like that.

Closest thing that I can think of is Shoot 'Em Up and it wasn't sexy enough by half.

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    Actually if you want to know the truth I wish they made live action movies like that.

Closest thing that I can think of is Shoot 'Em Up and it wasn't sexy enough by half.
    Imagine a directorial world where every actress would show you they're tits because you simply willed it. That's why I cringe less during animation than I do with live action.

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    ckrit's Avatar Flagpole

It did feature Monica Bellucci's tits. 10/10.
    ckrit d<rit c|<rit

Mi signotaur > urs.

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    ckrit's Avatar Flagpole
    The anime section is for narutards, filler-fans and other fuckwits. The only reason I support its continued existence is because this section gets enough muppets passing through as it is.
    ckrit d<rit c|<rit

Mi signotaur > urs.

7. Movies & TV   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by ckrit View Post
    The anime section is for narutards, filler-fans and other fuckwits. The only reason I support its continued existence is because this section gets enough muppets passing through as it is.
    You shouldn't have said narutard, because now Idol is going to come and either ask what that is, or make some remark about what it's supposed to mean. Of course, I do things like this and preemptively block that particular path just to be a dick.
    Last edited by mjmacky; 05-03-2012 at 10:35 AM.

8. Movies & TV   -   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ckrit View Post
    You shouldn't have said narutard, because now Idol is going to come and either ask what that is, or make some remark about what it's supposed to mean. Of course, I do things like this and preemptively block that particular path just to be a dick.
    You know me so well it's frightening.

Narutards are guys who still wear naru jackets ,right?

Spoiler: Show

9. Movies & TV   -   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post
    I was talking about the original Prisoner in that other thread. That mini-series was the dog's dick to end all dogs' dicks. I actually spat on my plastic screen halfway through the first episode.
    I FINALLY went back and reread that whole Prisoner segment in the Breaking Bad thread. The 60s original wasn't anywhere in my head as I was meaning to compare 2 modern series, but you assumed I meant the original. Then I thought you were referring to the 2000s version in your reply, so we both were talking about two completely different things. The original conversation, which seemed to make sense at the time, now has been undone. I no longer think you watch shit.

P.S. I had to go back and read it because I suddenly was under the impression that you must have been ambiguous on purpose. I had argued with an IRL friend about the shittiness of the miniseries, so I basically just continued that argument with you. The point was, that being a modern show, it didn't have to be absolute crap. Though the NZ version was written to be an original story, it's fucking totally the Prisoner reimagined.

You know me so well it's frightening.

Narutards are guys who still wear naru jackets ,right?

Spoiler: Show
    And you did it anyway. Which makes me less able to predict your reaction and makes you less correct about me knowing you.

I am glad that I didn't try to predict you would insert some kind of vague movie reference. Then again, Ben Kingsly is probably accompanying the man wearing the jacket in your head.
    Last edited by mjmacky; 05-03-2012 at 11:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. Movies & TV   -   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post

I am glad that I didn't try to predict you would insert some kind of vague movie reference.
    Dr No.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast