Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: I just realized...

mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    He sounds interesting. I'd look him up if tesco hadn't banned everyone from the user list.
    I wonder why he did that
    https://filesharingtalk.com/members/188283-the
    ?
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Thanks, dewd, but he's from 2007, so can't be the guy that chavis dreamed up.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Now I'm really ​confused. Fuck it, Snee, I'm erring on the side of what the fuck and retracting my knob statement.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post
    Now I'm really ​confused. Fuck it, Snee, I'm erring on the side of what the fuck and retracting my knob.
    I'm wondering how, with all the times we referred to TheDave as The, you never realised we were on about TheDave and instead thought it was some mythical being from 2003.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Now I'm really ​confused. Fuck it, Snee, I'm erring on the side of what the fuck and retracting my knob.
    I'm wondering how, with all the times we referred to TheDave as The, you never realised we were on about TheDave and instead thought it was some mythical being from 2003.
    I remember it clear as day, mang. I even remember him posting a picture of himself. It was from a weird perspective. He looked like a psychotic goth child about two steps away from self-harming. Hence the arachnoid allusion.

As I say, I wasn't around during the fat end of TheDave's posting tenure, so any reference to him as The means nothing to me.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Was the only 'the' I could find. It pops up when you start typing in usernames for advanced search. I searched for the term 'what', since we've all got to say it in some correct version of spelling at one point.

In any case, I have no idea what the fuck all of you are talking about so I'm just going to leave this thread alone.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I remember it clear as day, mang. I even remember him posting a picture of himself. It was from a weird perspective. He looked like a psychotic goth child about two steps away from self-harming. Hence the arachnoid allusion.

As I say, I wasn't around during the fat end of TheDave's posting tenure, so any reference to him as The means nothing to me.
    This is definitely a case for barbie. Or Snee.

I refuse to believe you could have two unconnected dreams about male members and their pics.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Was the only 'the' I could find. It pops up when you start typing in usernames for advanced search. I searched for the term 'what', since we've all got to say it in some correct version of spelling at one point.

In any case, I have no idea what the fuck all of you are talking about so I'm just going to leave this thread alone.
    We're talking about The.
    I thought that much, at least, was clear.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    We're talking about The.
    Right, but 'the' and 'The' can't coexist as usernames, right?

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    We're talking about The.
    Right, but 'the' and 'The' can't coexist as usernames, right?
    Not as far as I'm aware. I'm telling myself that the database is a duplicitous cunt and this is all in no shape or form an hallucination.

Having said that, I wouldn't trust myself as far as I could throw myself at this stage.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast