Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Are BitmeTV still douchelords?

tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    Do they still prohibit registrations from Israel?

I mean, it's actually a policy that should be changed as bandwidth in Israel has gone up a fair bit.. Most people have a decent upstream they could keep a non-cheating ratio with.

So, do they?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    newsgroupie
    It would appear that the Israelis have had a notorious reputation as cheaters, at least for as long as I can remember. Even a decade ago on ED2K, a couple of Israeli eMule 'leech' mods made their presence well known. I'm sure it's probably just a minority, but anytime there are a notably high percentage of rule-breakers coming from a single country (especially a small one) you should expect a country-wide ban.

As for forgiveness, I wouldn't count on it, but that's just my opinion.
    "I am definitely not trying to plug our site" -- nntpjunkie

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    merwais's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    tralalala, what is Israel ???

Do you mean Palestine? Yeah... There is no word such as Israel... Everyone knows there is a country "Palestine", not Israel. LoL
    Better call yourself from Palestine. Palestine is a poor country and maybe their citizens are cheating to raise their ratio that's why Palestine is on ban list. Just like Romania and Egypt. They are called super cheater.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by merwais View Post

Do you mean Palestine? Yeah... There is no word such as Israel... Everyone knows there is a country "Palestine", not Israel. LoL
    Better call yourself from Palestine. Palestine is a poor country and maybe their citizens are cheating to raise their ratio that's why Palestine is on ban list. Just like Romania and Egypt. They are called super cheater.
    That's such a funny joke, maybe you should look for someone who says he's former Sayeret and tell him that funny joke. I bet we'll all be laughing.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Re: Are BitMeTV still douchelords?

No in your absence there was a quiet People's revolution and the site is now run by douchepresidentsforlife.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 05-01-2012 at 10:28 AM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster
    Thought it was the quiet revolution called BTN that mattered most in TV Tracker land.Pretty irrelevant if BitMeTV still are douchelords.
    Last edited by stan; 05-01-2012 at 11:52 AM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5

I can only hope there are smarter people in your country to compensate for significant drop in average IQ coz of you.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by n00bz0r View Post

I can only hope there are smarter people in your country to compensate for significant drop in average IQ coz of you.
    The topic does involve being a "douchebag". It is malways' way of saying, "Me, too!"
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty

Israel is that place on the map that actually allows people from other sects and religions (including Arabs, would you believe it!) to freely express their minds, dress as they wish, and, heaven, even let women drive!!!

And just for reference, there has never in the history of time been a state called "Palestine". The term "Palestine" is believed to be derived from the Philistines, an Aegean people who, in the 12th Century B.C.E., settled along the Mediterranean coastal plain of what are now Israel and the Gaza Strip. In the second century C.E., after crushing the last Jewish revolt, the Romans first applied the name Palaestina to Judea (the southern portion of what is now called the West Bank) in an attempt to minimize Jewish identification with the land of Israel. The Arabic word "Filastin" is derived from this Latin name.
    Palestinian Arab nationalism is largely a post-World War I phenomenon that did not become a significant political movement until after the 1967 Six-Day War and Israel's capture of the West Bank.

So, just for the sake of the argument, yes, I am in a place that used to be referred to as "Palestine", but it now has a more official name called "Israel". And believe it or not, we aren't actually a poor country at all. Very high-tech, liberal, modern, and not overwhelmed by crazy religious idiots that chop peoples hands off and stone women to death (and no, not even the extreme orthodox Jews do that any more).

For the time being, merwais, you are welcome to sprint yourself head first into the next wall you see, and hopefully smash your pinky toe into a table on the way.

Re. cheating issues - Yes, it obviously is a small portion of the users that cheated, but once again as I stated earlier, there have been significant changes in bandwidth lately, so I just wondered maybe the ban had been lifted.. Ah well, all hail Demonoid for whatever it can help me for...

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by tralalala View Post
    all hail Demonoid for whatever it can help me for...
    I'd join you but they block Germany. Merwais probably knows why.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast