Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BCG's

pharaoh's Avatar King of the Desert BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I'm one of the unfortunate souls who lost their BCG's account due to inactivity during the recent prune. I went onto irc in hopes of just having my account reinstated. To my dismay I was told that the data of my existence there doesn't even exist. I was hoping seeding torrents there would be enough to keep my account active. I also couldn't understand how they had extensive data on people that get banned but not on veteran users like myself who has been a member there for over six years. Anyway I would like back in because I love the site. It's one of the few I've kept over my numerous years of sharing the love. If anyone has an invite I will be willing to show you any proper credentials you want from some very reputable sites. Me losing my upload credit and time there has been devastating enough, please don't let me lose the best game site on this planet also!!!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    I feel your pain same thing happened to me....i was a member for 2 years at BCG and 7 at TL. Lost due to account pruning, I understand where they are coming from though.
    good luck

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Nvm
    Last edited by spaceshot123; 05-05-2012 at 02:27 PM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by spaceshot123 View Post
    btw, can u arrange for a iloveclassics invite for me in the meantime..? been seeking that like crazy.
    Or you could simply request it in a thread here.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    ^ yea i realised after i posted.
    My bad guys. Apologies.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by pharaoh View Post
    I'm one of the unfortunate souls who lost their BCG's account due to inactivity during the recent prune. I went onto irc in hopes of just having my account reinstated. To my dismay I was told that the data of my existence there doesn't even exist. I was hoping seeding torrents there would be enough to keep my account active. I also couldn't understand how they had extensive data on people that get banned but not on veteran users like myself who has been a member there for over six years. Anyway I would like back in because I love the site. It's one of the few I've kept over my numerous years of sharing the love. If anyone has an invite I will be willing to show you any proper credentials you want from some very reputable sites. Me losing my upload credit and time there has been devastating enough, please don't let me lose the best game site on this planet also!!!
    I got disabled because the administration thought that I didn't use the site enough anymore to be a viable member.
    Seeing as BCG isn't a university and so tenure doesn't apply, sort of hard to argue with their logic.
    Anyway I'm sure that if I want to play a game I can find it elsewhere or God forbid ,forget about it entirely and go outside or something.
    Sometimes the World is probably just basically trying to tell you cut your loses and move on not backwards.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 05-03-2012 at 08:42 PM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    ^ That last bit was deep Idol..

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by spaceshot123 View Post
    ^ That last bit was deep Idol..
    You have a lot of time to ponder life when the ability to play CoD is taken away from you.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Now i get it..

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    When you get another account make sure to always leave a DS game, or something like that, constantly seeding so you won't get disabled for inactivity again.

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Anyway I'm sure that if I want to play a game I can find it elsewhere or God forbid ,forget about it entirely and go outside or something.
    Lame
    Last edited by Funkin'; 05-04-2012 at 02:21 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast