Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who Would U Want To Fight From A Movie

Sorry Mathis did not see your reply would'nt want to spoil your fun so, Orlando Bloom. Or would that be like hitting a Girl?

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Originally posted by Jay+19 November 2003 - 03:45--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jay @ 19 November 2003 - 03:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bujub22@18 November 2003 - 18:01
    i want to kik the riaa assesbut im have to settle for austin powers was any1 else annoyed with this guy when he came out butt i will screw the hell out of beyounce in goldmember&nbsp; lick her day away
    I think Jay-z is the luckiest dude alive, the man got money, fame and beyonce [/b][/quote]
    fuk jayz i blueprint his face up show him whos the man of the city give big a big high five in the sky and tell that big lip son of bitch tellem im the king of ny then take his girl cause im hipnotized to that ass

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    omg i just saw zoolander for the first time and that was the gayest movie i ever saw i changed my mind i want to kik derik zoolanders ass an can some1 tell me y this guy still makes movies his only 2 funny movies were theres somthing about mary and meet the floks movie he sucks

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    anyone from the matrix stupid movie

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    ApacNTS's Avatar Helljumper
    i&#39;d fight ja rule, then once im through kicking his ass and wiping the blood of my shoe, i&#39;ll scoff at all the fans/boys who said he&#39;s a "gangsta".

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    ahctlucabbuS's Avatar <
    Originally posted by Wrongturn@19 November 2003 - 20:24
    anyone from the matrix stupid movie
    Ahh maybe IŽll fight you&#33;

But seriously the matrix was a mind blower, but the sequels was what ruined it.

edit: well to state the obvious.. I guess IŽm not the only one tired of these discussions. IŽll shut up now and retur to my hole

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123