Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anonymizer To Hide Your Ip...

It's easy! But I think a few people have said about Sygate as you can import rules and then dont have to individually key in all these blocked IPs!

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    Poster
    How do you put these sites into Zone Alarm Or any others?

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    Ok, I got Zone alarm, where do I go to add these IP's, I'm running norton firewall and this together.....

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    Just go to the Firewall tab down the right handside in Zonealarm... Zones section of this (once in Firewall... zones tab at top right). In here just right click and add "IP range"... and make sure it is is added to Blocked zone!

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    Thanks, got it.. and will this stop them seeing what we have.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    ...only as long as the IP address list is up to date. And I can't see how that could be fully possible?! But it may help!

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    Owell, it's going to take awhile, hopefully it will help.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #18
    Poster
    Just search this board for peerguardian, it blocks a lot of the ip-addys we don't want snooping around in our shared folders

9. Software & Hardware   -   #19
    Poster
    I git it too, tyvm.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #20
    Hi Elteeb,

Setting up an proxy server in your browser will only protect you when your browsing. It won't with kazaa. If you want to use a proxy server in Kazaa, you have to set it up in kazaas firewall tab. It has to be a socks 5 proxy server. Also, some proxy servers forward your real ip adress. check your proxies here and if your ip shows up, use another proxy server. For future reference, proxy servers log everything you do.... So if you do something illegal they could track you. If someone were to do that sort of thing I would recommend chaining anonymous proxies.

P.S. Heres a place to start rosinstrument.com

later

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast