Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 7 Year Old Charged With What?!?!?

MORRISTOWN, N.J. (AP) - A 7-year-old boy accused of molesting a 5-year-old girl earlier this year will go on trial next week.

The Morris County Prosecutor's Office accused the Kinnelon boy and a 15-year-old neighbor of improperly touching the girl on May 8. The teen pleaded guilty to a disorderly persons charge of harassment by offensive touching and is now serving a year on probation, but the boy rejected the same plea offer.

It takes a special breed of idiot to prosecute a 7 year old for this charge. First the RIAA attacked a 12 year old for the file sharing bullcrap now they are prosecuting a 7 year old.... A 7 YEAR OLD!! with a very serious crime. I understand kids nowadays do strange thing but come on this is completely out of the ordinary.

Your thoughts about this

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Have you got a link to the source on this one I'd be interested to read the full story.

edit - that got moved fast

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    Infested Cats's Avatar Mike Victory
    I love my state.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Well I found a source of the story amd it seems to me that the 7 year old may have been influenced by the older kid...still what a waste of time and money to try and prosecute a 7 year old FFS. I hope this case gets the treatment it deserves and is thrown out.

You shouldn't prosecute a 7 year old on this charge you should try and educate them on what they may or may not have done wrong, this sort of thing could stick to the child for the rest of his life. Is it fair to do that to someone so young?

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    sick kids in the world these days. where were the parents?

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    Poster
    the 15 year old is guilty in my opionion but the 7 year old is innocent.

15 is an age you know whats wrong and right sexualy . Unless you live in a hole.

But then school and his future comes in so jail is not an opion but the daily beatings and teasing at school will show him some respect.

i'm just mad
    "You can't build a reputation on what you're going to do."
    -Henry Ford

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    •Balla•
    if you ask me i think its all stupid....if lets say someone over 18 did that then yes but these kids are young...wow if i were to go to a girl and touch her she wouldnt sue me

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    the 5 year old was just asking for it, by dressing so provocatively.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    Originally posted by 3RA1N1AC@18 November 2003 - 01:35
    the 5 year old was just asking for it, by dressing so provocatively.
    WHAT are you talking about? a 5 year old and provocative? (unless you mean in sarcasm ...that comment was just ridiculous)

I had no intention of replying to this thread but seeing where its going this is just ridiculous...

Can anyone put a link to the source.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    Took a while.

http://www.macon.com/mld/philly/news/local/7250730.htm

But I think maybe xbballplaya223x should give his thoughts, rather than just posting an article.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast