Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rammstein

Benno's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by ~FunK_mOb~@18 November 2003 - 01:24
    Maybe because they've got this bad habit of dubbing everything they show on tv that isn't spoken in german.
    It's just makes the characters sound very silly.
    What do you expect. It wouldnt make much sense to show something on TV if nobody understands it.

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

2. Music   -   #12
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    i think the origional users name sums up what i think of rammstein. which actually means ramming stone in german, you telling me they ain't uber-gay?

3. Music   -   #13
    Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Originally posted by Spider_dude@18 November 2003 - 15:10
    you telling me they ain't uber-gay?
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

4. Music   -   #14
    Originally posted by Benno+18 November 2003 - 15:52--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Benno &#064; 18 November 2003 - 15:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-~FunK_mOb~@18 November 2003 - 01:24
    Maybe because they&#39;ve got this bad habit of dubbing everything they show on tv that isn&#39;t spoken in german.
    It&#39;s just makes the characters sound very silly.
    What do you expect. It wouldnt make much sense to show something on TV if nobody understands it. [/b][/quote]
    And that&#39;s why the germans are so crappy in understanding or speaking english(the majority of them anyway).And it&#39;s the same for french people.
    I was able to speak and understand english at the age of 11 just by looking to cartoons and movies on tv.
    No offence

And NO,english is not my native language&#33;

*and sorry for going off-topic

5. Music   -   #15
    Poster
    Rammstein are a pretty decent heavy rock outfit in my book.
    My son asked me to get Mutter for him and I was impressed enough to get Herzeleid and Sehnsucht as well. He plays those albums almost all the time up there on the kids&#39; puter (it&#39;s in his room) and I wonder how much that pisses off our neighbour&#39;s 17-y-o boy the other side of the wall cos he&#39;s into UK Garage and shit.
    if your font size is this small i'll add you to my ignore list because you're wasting my time, OK?

6. Music   -   #16
    jetje's Avatar former star
    Originally posted by ~FunK_mOb~+18 November 2003 - 22:21--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (~FunK_mOb~ &#064; 18 November 2003 - 22:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Benno@18 November 2003 - 15:52
    <!--QuoteBegin-~FunK_mOb~
    @18 November 2003 - 01:24
    Maybe because they&#39;ve got this bad habit of dubbing everything they show on tv that isn&#39;t spoken in german.
    It&#39;s just makes the characters sound very silly.

What do you expect. It wouldnt make much sense to show something on TV if nobody understands it.
    And that&#39;s why the germans are so crappy in understanding or speaking english(the majority of them anyway).And it&#39;s the same for french people.
    I was able to speak and understand english at the age of 11 just by looking to cartoons and movies on tv.
    No offence

And NO,english is not my native language&#33;

*and sorry for going off-topic [/b][/quote]
    the americans do remakes of good movies they don&#39;t understand
    like the ring, Vanilla Sky, The vanishing etc...
    But i rather like to see movies in the original language and if it&#39;s a language i don&#39;t understand just add subtitles.

Back to ramstein, it&#39;s great music very nice rhytm to listen to when i want to fall asleep
    Love the Engel intro a lot&#33;

7. Music   -   #17
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Back to ramstein, it&#39;s great music very nice rhytm to listen to when i want to fall asleep&nbsp;
    Love the Engel intro a lot&#33;
    damm i thought I was the only one who liked to fall alseep to good rythem such as rammstein.

and Vanila Sky worst moive ive ever seen walked out of the theater

8. Music   -   #18
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    o ya right on vanilla sky sound like fuckin shit

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12