Thread: Bittorrent

i was dowloading something on bit torrent, it says connected to 26 peers with an avarge of 30 percent complete(total speed is 617kb) beside it it says download rate 24kb wtf?y the hell is that so slow my upload rate is 35kb....how the hell can i make it go faster????????????24kb per sec will take hrs to dowload it can anyone tell me?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    So what!!!! Just be patient if u are uploading 35 what do u think your download will be and u are not just uploading to one person u are helping the people get some of parts u have.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    you can not have your cake and eat it too. Be happy you are getting it. Be patient. It will come to you. Gosh

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    muchspl2
    most complain of 5-10 kbs, your getting ok speed, if you want it fasted look into irc or news gourps, I got loony toon's from irc with in a hour, and its over 800megs and I here news gourps are even faster

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Originally posted by noobie boy@17 November 2003 - 21:56
    i was dowloading something on bit torrent, it says connected to 26 peers with an avarge of 30 percent complete(total speed is 617kb) beside it it says download rate 24kb wtf?y the hell is that so slow my upload rate is 35kb....how the hell can i make it go faster????????????24kb per sec will take hrs to dowload it can anyone tell me?
    Just think of it as whatever your downloading u are not paying for it so be grateful u are getting something u now u would have to pay for, for free.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster
    ive made the experience that it starts slow and gets faster the longer u upload -best example ive got : i dl 7 albums as a rar file -935 mb overnight !. it started at about 10 kB ,i ul at 15 kB -thats nearly my whole ul speed and the next morning i looked and was astonished that it was complete
    Open your mind