Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do You....

Do you ever find yourself going to download a movie from 8 users and nobody file sharing. I have tryed now officially with 6 movies which are pretty common and can't get nothing. Is there any way around this? Or is there an easier way to download? Please share

Karn

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    no there is no easier way. its just the way it is, like most anime series im downloading has over 100 usres for each episode, and it still sits on either CONNECTING or MORE SOURCE NEEDED half the time.

when it does download, it stays under 2kb a sec.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Poster
    switch to bittoret

proud to be american

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Originally posted by Jay@18 November 2003 - 03:45
    switch to bittoret
    yup !!! Bit Torrent's the way to go

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    i get this all the time one minute there are loads of sources then non at all just download something small like a song or summat while that is still searching and usually it finds sources

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Originally posted by bennyboy2002@18 November 2003 - 08:46
    summat
    [/QUOTE]yorkshire lad?

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    yeah but alot of ppl are parnoid about BT yet they use kazfakesta which is what there after

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    yah all that happen to me but i find dl the shit like 5 times helps 1 of them atleast dl faster then the other but yah its mostly what the other guy said there scared to get caught with a movie the not supose to have but i share what i can iand then i dont mostly on weekends i leave my share folder on beacause i know some people want to dl over the weekend so i say depends on what u look for i might have u may also want to change supernodes i heard a lot people talk about supernova and bioterret but i havent tryed those2 sites yet is it really a good place to dl and is it like kazaa

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    i have found bittorent to be far worse than kazaa and 10 times slower also there isnt really much option to search for what you want i have torrent tracker edition installed and i really dont like the thing
    Those who dont learn from the past are doomed to repeat It.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Hi,

Bittorrent is the best program to download movies, none of this 'more sources needed" crap!

BT you will find an actual file, none of this fake file crap, these are the real, I have gotten up to 600kb/s on BT,

I may sometimes get faster times on IMESH, but at least I now that BT, I will find a real file!

As far as K-lite, I find something once every poka dot moon! Which is never!
    <span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>VEGASGUY</span></span>

CLICK HERE FOR INFO ON PRIVATE BT TRACKER&#33;

<span style='color:red'>Proud Fasttracker member</span>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast