Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1623242526

Thread: Girl Breasts

manker's Avatar effendi
    Sure I watched it. The first series, anyway.
    I remember the situation vividly. I was in Porthcawl for a week looking after a lesbian's cat. We were out in the sticks a bit and all there was to do was go to the beach, drink, fuck and watch telly. So obviously I spent much of the time drinking and watching telly. The missus hated The Wire so I watched it alone when she's passed out from drinking too much. I carried on drinking while she slumbered and got through the entire series in what seemed like three days.

I don't actually recall much of the show itself, except that it was compulsive but kinda slow moving and that I didn't like it half as much as The Shield.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #252
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    I remember the situation vividly. I was in Porthcawl for a week looking after a lesbian's cat. We were out in the sticks a bit and all there was to do was go to the beach, drink, fuck and watch telly. So obviously I spent much of the time drinking and watching telly. The missus hated The Wire so I watched it alone when she's passed out from drinking too much. I carried on drinking while she slumbered and got through the entire series in what seemed like three days.

I don't actually recall much of the show itself, except that it was compulsive but kinda slow moving and that I didn't like it half as much as The Shield.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Lounge   -   #253
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I don't get how that vid followed on from what I wrote but feel free to post more clips of David Boreanaz.
    Preferably, though, later in his career when his hair was cooler.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

4. Lounge   -   #254
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?

You should have at least taken away that Bunk was Bunk. Agree on The Shield though.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

5. Lounge   -   #255
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Dewd. There were a shit load of black people in that show. I remember the lead white guy, and I know Lance Reddick from his work elsewhere.
    As for that Bunk guy, I guess he is unremarkable both in appearance and involvement.

6. Lounge   -   #256
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Dewd. There were a shit load of black people in that show. I remember the lead white guy, and I know Lance Reddick from his work elsewhere.
    As for that Bunk guy, I guess he is unremarkable both in appearance and involvement.
    Why's that, because he didn't have a catchphrase?

Spoiler: Show
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

7. Lounge   -   #257
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I don't know if he did or he didn't. I don't remember him.

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1623242526