Thread: [Have] TT Invite [Want] good 0day tracker

Old-Horse's Avatar Old is Gold BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30

Arrow

as the title.
    I'v stopped trading long time ago but i lost almost all my 0day trackers for being offline long time. so im looking for a good 1 (Old accounts and buffered or invite)
    I prefer old users who need my invite not for trading.
    Last edited by Old-Horse; 05-08-2012 at 06:11 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    You didn't stop trading you only took a respite when you deemed doing so to be unnecessary.
    Btw and not for nothing but if you simply asked politely and I trusted you to not trade it away I would have probably given you one .
    Too bad old habits are hard to break.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Old-Horse's Avatar Old is Gold BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I don't like to ask ppl i dunno them but thanks anyway . and I don't think ppl still givin shit for nothing this days , i have got almost of my old accounts by friends from here. but almost ppl i know is appearing to be dead hope that i could find some1 from my buddy list that could help me on it.
    Last edited by Old-Horse; 05-09-2012 at 06:07 PM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Closed i'll not risk to lose my lovely by trading.

anyways Do you need the TT invite ? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    You didn't stop trading you only took a respite when you deemed doing so to be unnecessary.
    Btw and not for nothing but if you simply asked politely and I trusted you to not trade it away I would have probably given you one .
    Too bad old habits are hard to break.
    Last edited by Old-Horse; 05-09-2012 at 06:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost