Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [Have] TL [Want] SCC

Hi, i have TL and want SCC. Thx
    Last edited by KLINSMANN; 05-08-2012 at 10:33 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    TTS's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Bufferd ? if TL buffered over than 1 TB. let me know

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    I've never seen so many people use the term "buffered" that have not the slightest clue as to the origin of its meaning.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    I've never seen so many people use the term "buffered" that have not the slightest clue as to the origin of its meaning.
    A buffered account means that they have a large amount of credit on the account i.e. the account has maybe downloaded 50gb and uploaded 500gb so the 'buffer' is 450gb and ratio on the account is 9 making the account an extreme user or whatever the class is on that particular tracker. This makes it a far more attractive trade item. Often such accounts are passed around multiple times simply to leech off, until the buffer is depleted and then discarded, so the value of the account is the buffer.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    A buffered account means that they have a large amount of credit on the account i.e. the account has maybe downloaded 50gb and uploaded 500gb so the 'buffer' is 450gb and ratio on the account is 9 making the account an extreme user or whatever the class is on that particular tracker. This makes it a far more attractive trade item. Often such accounts are passed around multiple times simply to leech off, until the buffer is depleted and then discarded, so the value of the account is the buffer.
    A buffered solution means that it has a large amount of weak acid/base dissolved within, i.e. the solution has maybe 50 mM weak acid and 500 mM weak base so the 'buffer' has a Henderson-Hasselbalch logarithmic ratio of 10 making the solution at the high extreme of its buffering capacity for that particular pKa range. This makes it a far more attract substance to intake acid. Often such solutions are...

I am giving up before I finish.

Also, it's not the original use of "buffer", but it predates the more modern adaptation and is usually understood on some sub-cognitive level.

Kind of like peeing in a pool.
    Last edited by mjmacky; 05-09-2012 at 07:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3

A buffered solution means that it has a large amount of weak acid/base dissolved within, i.e. the solution has maybe 50 mM weak acid and 500 mM weak base so the 'buffer' has a Henderson-Hasselbalch logarithmic ratio of 10 making the solution at the high extreme of its buffering capacity for that particular pKa range. This makes it a far more attract substance to intake acid. Often such solutions are...

Also, it's not the original use of "buffer", but it predates the more modern adaptation and is usually understood on some sub-cognitive level.

This particular gene pool is mostly pee.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata

I'm buffer than you.
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    I'm the most buffered guy ever

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by TTS View Post
    What country are you from and does that sentence make any sense there?
    Respect my lack of authority.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TTS View Post
    What country are you from and does that sentence make any sense there?
    i am from the USA

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast